Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) The Effect of Aerobic Exercise on Speed and Accuracy Task Components in Motor Learning. Sports. vol. 7 (3).
- (2018) Proximal–Distal Motor Control in Skilled Drummers: The Effect on Tapping Frequency of Mechanically Constraining Joints of the Arms in Skilled Drummers and Unskilled Controls. Sage Open. vol. 8 (3).
- (2018) Cross-Cultural Aspects: Exploring Motor Competence Among 7- to 8-Year-Old Children From Greece, Italy, and Norway. Sage Open. vol. 8 (2).
- (2018) Effect of different exercise modes at high intensity on immediate learning and arousal. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology.
- (2018) Gender Gaps in Letter-Sound Knowledge Persist Across the First School Year. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9 (301).
- (2018) Self-Efficacy, Flow, Affect, Worry and Performance in Elite World Cup Ski Jumping. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9.
- (2018) Psychometric Properties of the Perceived Stress Questionnaire (PSQ) in 15–16 Years Old Norwegian Adolescents. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9.
- (2017) Children With Developmental Coordination Disorder: Can Underlying Perceptual Disability be Remediated Through Specific Training?. Psychological Reports. vol. 120 (2).
- (2017) Associations of Physical Fitness and Motor Competence With Reading Skills in 9- and 12-Year-Old Children: A Longitudinal Study. Sage Open. vol. 7 (2).
- (2017) Letter-Sound Knowledge: Exploring Gender Differences in Children When They Start School Regarding Knowledge of Large Letters, Small Letters, Sound Large Letters, and Sound Small Letters. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) Exploring Task-Specific Independent Standing in 3- to 5-Month-Old Infants. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) What is trained develops! Perspective on skill learning. Sports. vol. 5 (2).
- (2017) Physical Fitness Levels Do Not Affect Stress Levels in a Sample of Norwegian Adolescents. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2016) Motor competence is associated with physical fitness in four- to six-year-old preschool children. European Early Childhood Education Research Journal. vol. 24 (3).
- (2016) Assessment of motor competence across the life-span: Aspects of reliability and validity of a new test battery. Sage Open.
- (2016) Motor Skill Development in Italian Pre-School Children Induced by Structured Activities in a Specific Playground. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (7).
- (2016) APP FOR EARLY DETECTION OF DYSLEXIA – IMPLEMENTATION AND ONGOING EVALUATION. NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi.
- (2016) Pain is prevalent among adolescents and equally related to stress across genders. Scandinavian Journal of Pain. vol. 12.
- (2015) The relationship between motor competence and physical fitness is weaker in the 15–16 yr. adolescent age group than in younger age groups (4–5 yr. and 11–12 yr.). Perceptual and Motor Skills. vol. 121 (3).
- (2015) Physical fitness, self-perception and physical activity in children with different motor competence. European Journal of Adapted Physical Activity. vol. 8 (1).