Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Children With Developmental Coordination Disorder: Can Underlying Perceptual Disability be Remediated Through Specific Training?. Psychological Reports. vol. 120 (2).
- (2017) Associations of Physical Fitness and Motor Competence With Reading Skills in 9- and 12-Year-Old Children: A Longitudinal Study. Sage Open. vol. 7 (2).
- (2017) Letter-Sound Knowledge: Exploring Gender Differences in Children When They Start School Regarding Knowledge of Large Letters, Small Letters, Sound Large Letters, and Sound Small Letters. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) Exploring Task-Specific Independent Standing in 3- to 5-Month-Old Infants. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) What is trained develops! Perspective on skill learning. Sports. vol. 5 (2).
- (2016) Motor competence is associated with physical fitness in four- to six-year-old preschool children. European Early Childhood Education Research Journal. vol. 24 (3).
- (2016) Assessment of motor competence across the life-span: Aspects of reliability and validity of a new test battery. Sage Open.
- (2016) Motor Skill Development in Italian Pre-School Children Induced by Structured Activities in a Specific Playground. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (7).
- (2016) APP FOR EARLY DETECTION OF DYSLEXIA – IMPLEMENTATION AND ONGOING EVALUATION. NOKOBIT - Norsk konferanse for organisasjoners bruk av informasjonsteknologi.
- (2016) Pain is prevalent among adolescents and equally related to stress across genders. Scandinavian Journal of Pain. vol. 12.
- (2015) The relationship between motor competence and physical fitness is weaker in the 15–16 yr. adolescent age group than in younger age groups (4–5 yr. and 11–12 yr.). Perceptual and Motor Skills. vol. 121 (3).
- (2015) Physical fitness, self-perception and physical activity in children with different motor competence. European Journal of Adapted Physical Activity. vol. 8 (1).
- (2015) Perceived stress and musculoskeletal pain are prevalent and significantly associated in adolescents : An epidemiological cross-sectional study. BMC Public Health. vol. 15:1081.
- (2014) Motor competence and physical fitness in adolescents. Pediatric Physical Therapy. vol. 26 (1).
- (2014) Postural control is not systematically related to reading skills: Implications for the assessment of balance as a risk factor for developmental dyslexia. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (6).
- (2014) Individual differences in timing of discrete and continuous movements: a dimensional approach. Psychological Research. vol. 78 (2).
- (2014) Exploring the effects and specificity of playground activities on motor skills in 5 years old children. Science & sports. vol. 29.
- (2014) Links between phonological memory, first language competence and second language competence in 10-year-old children. Learning and individual differences. vol. 35.
- (2013) Physical Fitness Measures Among Adolescents With High and Low Motor Competence. Sage Open. vol. 3 (3).
- (2013) Ageing and driving: Examining the effects of visual processing demands. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour. vol. 17.