Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Children’s outdoor movement education: position statement. Journal of Physical Education and Sport (JPES).
- (2020) Evidence for a common multi-modal learning style in young adults? A psychometric investigation of two modality-specific learning style inventories. Frontiers in Education. vol. 5.
- (2020) Window view of nature after brief exercise improves choice reaction time and heart rate restoration. New Ideas in Psychology. vol. 58.
- (2020) The Relationship Between Pupils` Psychological Factors and Mark in Physical Education. Journal of Sport & Exercise Psychology (JSEP). vol. 42 (1).
- (2020) Effect of a single bout of acute aerobic exercise at moderate-to-vigorous intensities on motor learning, retention and transfer. Sports. vol. 8 (15).
- (2020) Passion, grit and mindset in football players. New Ideas in Psychology. vol. 59.
- (2020) Passion, grit and mindset in young adults: Exploring the relationship and gender differences. New Ideas in Psychology. vol. 59.
- (2020) Breaking the reading code: Letter knowledge when children break the reading code the first year in school. New Ideas in Psychology. vol. 57.
- (2019) Magno App: Exploring Visual Processing in Adults with High and Low Reading Competence. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research.
- (2019) Motor Competence in Adolescents: Exploring Association with Physical Fitness. Sports. vol. 7 (176).
- (2019) The passion scale: Aspects of reliability and validity of a new 8-item scale assessing passion. New Ideas in Psychology. vol. 56.
- (2019) The Effect of Aerobic Exercise on Speed and Accuracy Task Components in Motor Learning. Sports. vol. 7 (3).
- (2019) Comparing Free Play and Partly Structured Play in 4-5-Years-Old Children in an Outdoor Playground. Frontiers In Public Health. vol. 7.
- (2018) Proximal–Distal Motor Control in Skilled Drummers: The Effect on Tapping Frequency of Mechanically Constraining Joints of the Arms in Skilled Drummers and Unskilled Controls. Sage Open. vol. 8 (3).
- (2018) Cross-Cultural Aspects: Exploring Motor Competence Among 7- to 8-Year-Old Children From Greece, Italy, and Norway. Sage Open. vol. 8 (2).
- (2018) Effect of different exercise modes at high intensity on immediate learning and arousal. International Journal of Sport and Exercise Psychology.
- (2018) Gender Gaps in Letter-Sound Knowledge Persist Across the First School Year. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9 (301).
- (2018) Self-Efficacy, Flow, Affect, Worry and Performance in Elite World Cup Ski Jumping. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9.
- (2018) Psychometric Properties of the Perceived Stress Questionnaire (PSQ) in 15–16 Years Old Norwegian Adolescents. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9.
- (2017) Children With Developmental Coordination Disorder: Can Underlying Perceptual Disability be Remediated Through Specific Training?. Psychological Reports. vol. 120 (2).