Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) The Association Between Commonly Investigated User Factors and Various Types of eHealth Use for Self-Care of Type 2 Diabetes:Case of First-Generation Immigrants From Pakistan in the Oslo Area, Norway. JMIR Public Health and Surveillance. vol. 3 (4).
- (2016) Comparability, Availability and Use of Medication eHealth Services in the Nordic Countries. International Journal On Advances in Life Sciences. vol. 8 (1-2).
- (2016) Adherence and factors affecting satisfaction in long-term telerehabilitation for patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease: a mixed methods study. BMC Medical Informatics and Decision Making. vol. 16 (26).
- (2016) Concept Testing Toward a Patient-Validated Information Architecture. Prototype Development of Healthtalk. eTELEMED ... the ... International Conference on eHealth, Telemedicine, and Social Medicine.
- (2016) Collecting evidence about ehealth implementation in the Nordic Countries. Linköping Electronic Conference Proceedings.
- (2016) Promoting Patient Voices on the Internet. Ethical considerations about web-based dissemination of research on patient narratives. eTELEMED ... the ... International Conference on eHealth, Telemedicine, and Social Medicine.
- (2015) Study Protocol: Health Talk Norway. Linköping Electronic Conference Proceedings.
- (2015) Unintended Consequences of Telemedicine Implementation. eTELEMED ... the ... International Conference on eHealth, Telemedicine, and Social Medicine.
- (2015) Survival of the project: A case study of ICT innovation in health care. Social Science and Medicine. vol. 132.
- (2015) How to use qualitative interviews in e-health research. eTELEMED ... the ... International Conference on eHealth, Telemedicine, and Social Medicine.
- (2015) Using the Internet to Support Exercise and Diet: A Stratified Norwegian Survey. Medicine 2.0. vol. 4 (2).
- (2014) Telemedisin: et maktperspektiv. Tidsskrift for forskning i sygdom og samfund.
- (2013) User interface and patient involvement. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 190.
- (2013) Videoconferencing in Acute and Non-acute Medical Work. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 190.
- (2012) ICT and patient roles; contradictions in e-health policy. Health Policy and Technology. vol. 1 (2).
- (2011) What does an e-mail address add? - Doing health and technology at home. Social Science and Medicine. vol. 72 (4).
- (2010) Differences and innequalities in health. Empirical reflections on telemediciene and politics. Information, Communication and Society. vol. 13 (7).
- (2010) The empowered patient and the sociologist. Social Theory & Health. vol. 8 (3).
- (2009) Use of the internet for health purposes: trends in Norway 2000-2010. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences. vol. 23 (4).
- (2008) Relations between Internet use, socio-economic status (SES), social support and subjective health. Health Promotion International. vol. 23 (1).