Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Editorial. Computational Management Science.
- (2020) Optimal timing and capacity choice under the rate-of-return renewable energy support. MethodsX.
- (2020) Inverse Equilibrium Analysis of Oligopolistic Electricity Markets. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems.
- (2019) A real options approach to generation capacity expansion in imperfectly competitive power markets. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag.
- (2019) The Effect of Capacity Payments on Peaking Generator Availability in PJM. IAEE International Conference.
- (2019) Observed switches and derived profitability indicators for peaking power plants: Northeast U.S. 2001–2009. Data in Brief. vol. 25.
- (2019) Structural Estimation of Switching Costs for Peaking Power Plants. European Journal of Operational Research.
- (2019) Portfolio size’s effects on gains from coordinated bidding in electricity markets : A case study of a Norwegian hydropower producer. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag. vol. 10 (3).
- (2019) Investment timing and capacity choice under rate-of-return regulation for renewable energy support. Energy.
- (2018) Hydropower bidding in a multi-market setting. Energy Systems, Springer Verlag. vol. 10 (3).
- (2018) Hydropower reservoir management using multi-factor price model and correlation between price and local inflow. IAEE International Conference.
- (2018) The other renewable: Hydropower upgrades and renewable portfolio standards. Energy Journal. vol. 39 (2).
- (2018) Sequential Investment in Gas-Fired Power Plants. IAEE International Conference.
- (2018) Multi market bidding strategies for demand side flexibility aggregators in electricity markets. Energy. vol. 149.
- (2018) Switching from Oil to Gas Production in a Depleting Field. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 271 (2).
- (2017) Backing out Expectations from Hydropower Release Time Series. IAEE International Conference.
- (2017) Electricity capacity expansion in a Cournot duopoly. International Conference on the European Energy Market.
- (2017) The real options to shutdown, startup, and abandon: U.S. electricity industry evidence. Energy Economics. vol. 63.
- (2017) Tradable green certificates for renewable support: The role of expectations and uncertainty. Energy. vol. 141.
- (2017) Multistage grid investments incorporating uncertainty in offshore wind development. Energy Procedia. vol. 137.