Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Agile transformation: A summary and research agenda from the first international workshop. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 364.
- (2019) Enterprise Agility: A Balancing Act - A Local Government Case Study. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 355.
- (2019) Key Lessons From Tailoring Agile Methods for Large-Scale Software Development. IT Professional Magazine. vol. 21 (1).
- (2018) Coordinating Knowledge Work in Multiteam Programs: Findings From a Large-Scale Agile Development Program. Project Management Journal. vol. 49 (6).
- (2018) To schedule or not to schedule? An investigation of meetings as an inter-team coordination mechanism in large-scale agile software development. International Journal of Information Systems and Project Management. vol. 6 (3).
- (2017) Exploring software development at the very large-scale: a revelatory case study and research agenda for agile method adaptation. Empirical Software Engineering. vol. 23 (1).
- (2017) Coordination in multi-team programmes: An investigation of the group mode in large-scale agile development. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 121.
- (2016) Team Performance in Software Development: Research Results versus Agile Principles. IEEE Software. vol. 33 (4).
- (2016) Teamwork Quality and Project Success in Software Development: A Survey of Agile Development Teams. Journal of Systems and Software. vol. 122.
- (2015) High level test driven development – shift left. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 212.
- (2014) What is large in large-scale? a taxonomy of scale for agile software development. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 8892.
- (2014) Towards principles of large-scale agile development: A summary of the workshop at XP2014 and a revised research Agenda. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 199.
- (2014) Managing Knowledge in Global Software Development Projects. IT Professional Magazine. vol. 16 (1).
- (2012) A decade of agile methodologies: Towards explaining agile software development. Journal of Systems and Software. vol. 85 (6).
- (2011) Agile Process Improvment: Diagnosis and Planning to Improve Teamwork. Communications in Computer and Information Science. vol. 172 (5).
- (2011) Challenges to Teamwork: A Multiple Case Study of Two Agile Teams. Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing. vol. 77.
- (2010) Introducing knowledge redundancy practice in software development: Experiences with job rotation in support work. Information and Software Technology. vol. 52 (10).
- (2010) A teamwork model for understanding an agile team: A case study of a Scrum project. Information and Software Technology. vol. 52 (5).
- (2009) Overcoming Barriers to Self-Management in Software Teams. IEEE Software. vol. 26 (6).
- (2009) Understanding Shared Leadership in Agile Development: A Case Study. Proceedings of the Annual Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS).