Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Perceived Audiovisual Simultaneity in Speech by Musicians and Non-musicians: Preliminary Behavioral and Event-Related Potential (ERP) Findings. Proceedings of the International Conference on Auditory-Visual Speech Processing.
- (2017) Speech vs. reading comprehension: an explorative study of gender representations in Norwegian. Journal of Cognitive Psychology. vol. 29 (7).
- (2017) Assessing the Formation of Experience-Based Gender Expectations in an Implicit Learning Scenario. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) How early in cortical processing does musical training facilitate perception and what does it facilitate?. 13th International Conference for Cognitive Neuroscience - Program.
- (2017) The Influence of Familial Sinistrality on Audiovisual Speech Perception. Proceedings of the International Conference on Auditory-Visual Speech Processing.
- (2016) Experience-Based Probabilities Modulate Expectations in a Gender-Coded Artificial Language. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 7.
- (2015) Do gender differences in audio-visual benefit and visual influence in audio-visual speech perception emerge with age?. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 6.
- (2015) Perceived synchrony for realistic and dynamic audiovisual events. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 6.
- (2014) Age mitigates the correlation between cognitive processing speed and audio-visual asynchrony detection in speech. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. vol. 136 (5).
- (2014) Audiovisual temporal integration in reverberant environments. Speech Communication. vol. 66.
- (2014) Audiovisual robustness: exploring perceptual tolerance to asynchrony and quality distortion. Multimedia tools and applications. vol. 21 (3).
- (2013) Audio-visual speech experience with age influences perceived audio-visual asynchrony in speech. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. vol. 134 (4).
- (2013) Effects of musical experience on perception of audiovisual synchrony for speech and music. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. vol. 133.
- (2013) Effects of musical experience on perception of audovisual synchrony for speech and music. Proceedings of meetings on acoustics.
- (2013) Temporal integration for live conversational speech. Proceedings of the International Conference on Auditory-Visual Speech Processing.
- (2013) Exploring the Link between Features of Language and Social Cognition - A Psycholinguistic Approach Chair: Patrick Sturt Linguistic Versus Probabilistic Gender Cues in the Formation of Stereotyped Representations: a Visual World Experiment. Language, Cognition & Gender - Conference program.
- (2013) Linguistic versus probabilistic gender cues in the formation of new representations. 11th symposium of psycholinguistics.
- (2012) Short and sweet, or long and complex? Perceiving temporal synchrony in audiovisual events. Seeing and Perceiving. vol. 25.
- (2009) Audio-visual identification of place of articulation and voicing in white and babble noise. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America. vol. 126 (1).
- (2009) Distorted visual information influences audiovisual perception of voicing. Proceedings of the International Conference on Spoken Language Processing.