Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Change in parenting, change in student-teacher relationships, and oxytocin receptor gene (OXTR): Testing a Gene-×-Environment (G×E) Hypothesis in Two Samples. Developmental Psychology. vol. 53 (7).
- (2017) The role of metacognitive beliefs about thoughts and rituals: a test of the metacognitive model of obsessive-compulsive disorder in a clinical sample. Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders. vol. 13.
- (2017) Influence of ABCB1 polymorphisms and serum concentrations on venlafaxine response in patients with major depressive disorder. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 71 (3).
- (2017) Peer problems and hyperactivity-impulsivity among Norwegian and American Children – The role of 5-HTTLPR. Child Development.
- (2016) Metacognitions in obsessive-compulsive disorder: A psychometric study of the Metacognitions Questionnaire-30. Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders. vol. 11.
- (2016) Incidence of violent behavior among patients in psychiatric intensive care units. European Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 30 (1).
- (2016) Challenges in detecting and diagnosing substance use in women in the acute psychiatric department: A naturalistic cohort study. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 16 (1).
- (2016) Polygenic risk, appetite traits, and weight gain in middle childhood:A longitudinal study. JAMA pediatrics. vol. 170 (2).
- (2015) Child exposure to serious life events, COMT, and aggression: Testing differential susceptibility theory. Developmental Psychology. vol. 51 (8).
- (2015) Women's weight and disordered eating in a large Norwegian community sample: the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study (HUNT). BMJ Open. vol. 5 (10).
- (2014) Metacognition, responsibility, and perfectionism in obsessive-compulsive disorder. Cognitive Therapy and Research. vol. 39 (1).
- (2014) Catechol-O-methyltransferase Val158Met genotype moderates the effect of disorganized attachment on social development in young children. Development and psychopathology (Print). vol. 26 (4pt1).
- (2014) Age and gender differences in authorship among university hospital physicians in Sweden, Norway and Italy (The HOUPE study). British Journal of Medicine and Medical Research. vol. 4 (27).
- (2014) ABCB1 C3435T polymorphism is associated with susceptibility to major depression, but not with a clinical response to citalopram in a Turkish population. Pharmacological Reports. vol. 66 (2).
- (2014) Gender and offender status predicting treatment success in refugees and asylum seekers with PTSD. European Journal of Psychotraumatology. vol. 5.
- (2012) Pharmacological treatment and adherence one week prior to acute psychiatric admissions. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 66 (3).
- (2012) Radioligand Binding to Brain Dopamine and Serotonin Receptors and Transporters in Parkinson's Disease: Relation to Gene Polymorphisms. International Journal of Neuroscience. vol. 122 (3).
- (2012) Variations in CYP2D6 metabolism in bipolar disorder: a study on patients hospitalized in emergency psychiatric ward. Bipolar Disorders. vol. 14.
- (2011) Allele and Genotype Frequencies of Serotonin and Dopamine Transporter and Receptor Polymorphisms in a Norwegian Population. Genetic Testing and Molecular Biomarkers. vol. 15 (7-8).
- (2007) Antipsychotic-induced extrapyramidal symptoms in patients with schizophrenia: associations with dopamine and serotonin receptor and transporter polymorphisms. European Journal of Clinical Pharmacology. vol. 63.