Ismail Cuneyt Guzey
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Differences in anxiety levels among symptoms of insomnia. The HUNT study. Sleep Health. vol. 5 (4).
- (2019) Genetic polymorphisms associated with sleep-related phenotypes; relationships with individual nocturnal symptoms of insomnia in the HUNT study. BMC Medical Genetics. vol. 20.
- (2019) Variations in circadian genes and individual nocturnal symptoms of insomnia. The HUNT study. Chronobiology International. vol. 36 (5).
- (2019) Aerobic interval training in standard treatment of out-patients with schizophrenia - a randomized controlled trial. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 140 (6).
- (2019) A comprehensive cardiovascular disease risk profile in patients with schizophrenia. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 29 (4).
- (2019) Biological and clinical insights from genetics of insomnia symptoms. Nature Genetics. vol. 51 (3).
- (2019) The predictive properties of violence risk instruments may increase by adding items assessing sleep. Frontiers in Psychiatry. vol. 10:323 (MAY).
- (2019) Patients with schizophrenia have impaired muscle force-generating capacity and functional performance. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. vol. 29 (12).
- (2018) Three-week inpatient treatment of obsessive-compulsive disorder: A 6-month follow-up study. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9:620.
- (2018) Serum N-desmethylcitalopram concentrations are associated with the clinical response to citalopram of patients with major depression. Psychiatry Investigation. vol. 15 (3).
- (2017) Cardiovascular Disease Risk Profile in Patients with Schizophrenia. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49.
- (2017) Change in parenting, change in student-teacher relationships, and oxytocin receptor gene (OXTR): Testing a Gene-×-Environment (G×E) Hypothesis in Two Samples. Developmental Psychology. vol. 53 (7).
- (2017) The role of metacognitive beliefs about thoughts and rituals: a test of the metacognitive model of obsessive-compulsive disorder in a clinical sample. Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders. vol. 13.
- (2017) Strength Training In Patients With Schizophrenia: Effects On Muscle Force Generating Capacity. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49.
- (2017) Influence of ABCB1 polymorphisms and serum concentrations on venlafaxine response in patients with major depressive disorder. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 71 (3).
- (2017) Peer problems and hyperactivity-impulsivity among Norwegian and American Children – The role of 5-HTTLPR. Child Development.
- (2016) Metacognitions in obsessive-compulsive disorder: A psychometric study of the Metacognitions Questionnaire-30. Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders. vol. 11.
- (2016) Incidence of violent behavior among patients in psychiatric intensive care units. European Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 30 (1).
- (2016) Challenges in detecting and diagnosing substance use in women in the acute psychiatric department: A naturalistic cohort study. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 16 (1).
- (2016) Polygenic risk, appetite traits, and weight gain in middle childhood:A longitudinal study. JAMA pediatrics. vol. 170 (2).