Bjørn Torger Stokke
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) A Perturbation Analysis Approach for Studying the Effect of Swelling Kinetics on Instabilities in Hydrogel Plates. Journal of applied mechanics. vol. 88 (5).
- (2021) Curved passive mixing structures: a robust design to obtain efficient mixing and mass transfer in microfluidic channels. Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering (JMM). vol. 31:015006 (1).
- (2020) Impact of Silanization Parameters and Antibody Immobilization Strategy on Binding Capacity of Photonic Ring Resonators. Sensors. vol. 20 (11).
- (2020) Signal Amplification of a Gravimetric Glucose Biosensor Based on the Concanavalin A–Dextran Affinity Assay. IEEE Sensors Journal. vol. 21 (4).
- (2020) Dense carbon-nanotube coating scaffolds stimulate osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells. PLOS ONE. vol. 15.
- (2020) Toehold length of target ssDNA affects its reaction-diffusion behavior in DNA-responsive DNA-co-acrylamide hydrogels. Biomacromolecules. vol. 21 (5).
- (2020) Morpholino target molecular properties affect the swelling process of oligomorpholino-functionalized responsive hydrogels. Polymers. vol. 12 (2).
- (2020) Donnan Contribution and Specific Ion Effects in Swelling of Cationic Hydrogels are Additive: Combined High-Resolution Experiments and Finite Element Modeling. Gels. vol. 6 (3).
- (2019) Nanoparticle-hydrogel composites: From molecular interactions to macroscopic behavior. Polymers. vol. 11 (2).
- (2019) The Characterisation and Quantification of Immobilised Concanavalin A on Quartz Surfaces Based on The Competitive Binding to Glucose and Fluorescent Labelled Dextran. Applied Sciences. vol. 9 (2).
- (2019) Buckling initiation in layered hydrogels during transient swelling. Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids. vol. 128.
- (2019) Myeloma-derived extracellular vesicles mediate HGF/c-Met signaling in osteoblast-like cells. Experimental Cell Research. vol. 383 (1).
- (2019) Local Structure of Ca2+ Alginate Hydrogels Gelled via Competitive Ligand Exchange and Measured by Small Angle X-Ray Scattering. Gels. vol. 5 (1).
- (2018) In vitro single-cell dissection revealing the interior structure of cable bacteria. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 115 (34).
- (2018) Self-coacervation of a silk-like protein and its use as an adhesive for cellulosic materials. ACS Macro Letters. vol. 7 (9).
- (2018) Tn and STn are members of a family of carbohydrate tumor antigens that possess carbohydrate-carbohydrate interactions. Glycobiology. vol. 28 (7).
- (2017) Polymer sequencing by molecular machines: a framework for predicting the resolving power of a sliding contact force spectroscopy sequencing method. Nanoscale. vol. 9 (39).
- (2017) Interactions between the breast cancer-associated MUC1 mucins and C-type lectin characterized by optical tweezers. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (4).
- (2016) Competitive ligand exchange of crosslinking ions for ionotropic hydrogel formation. Journal of materials chemistry. B. vol. 4 (37).
- (2016) Single molecule investigation of the onset and minimum size of the calcium-mediated junction zone in alginate. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 148.