Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Nanoparticle-hydrogel composites: From molecular interactions to macroscopic behavior. Polymers. vol. 11:275 (2).
- (2019) The Characterisation and Quantification of Immobilised Concanavalin A on Quartz Surfaces Based on The Competitive Binding to Glucose and Fluorescent Labelled Dextran. Applied Sciences. vol. 9 (2).
- (2019) Buckling initiation in layered hydrogels during transient swelling. Journal of the mechanics and physics of solids. vol. 128.
- (2018) In vitro single-cell dissection revealing the interior structure of cable bacteria. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 115 (34).
- (2018) Self-coacervation of a silk-like protein and its use as an adhesive for cellulosic materials. ACS Macro Letters. vol. 7 (9).
- (2018) Tn and STn are members of a family of carbohydrate tumor antigens that possess carbohydrate-carbohydrate interactions. Glycobiology. vol. 28 (7).
- (2017) Polymer sequencing by molecular machines: a framework for predicting the resolving power of a sliding contact force spectroscopy sequencing method. Nanoscale. vol. 9 (39).
- (2017) Interactions between the breast cancer-associated MUC1 mucins and C-type lectin characterized by optical tweezers. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (4).
- (2016) Competitive ligand exchange of crosslinking ions for ionotropic hydrogel formation. Journal of materials chemistry. B. vol. 4 (37).
- (2016) Single molecule investigation of the onset and minimum size of the calcium-mediated junction zone in alginate. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 148.
- (2016) Sliding Contact Dynamic Force Spectroscopy Method for Interrogating Slow Forming Polymer Cross-Links. Langmuir. vol. 32 (48).
- (2016) Interactions of mucins with the Tn or Sialyl Tn cancer antigens including MUC1 are due to GalNAc–GalNAc interactions. Glycobiology. vol. 26 (12).
- (2016) Microarrays for the study of compartmentalized microorganisms in alginate microbeads and (W/O/W) double emulsions. RSC Advances. vol. 6.
- (2016) Versatile, cell and chip friendly method to gel alginate in microfluidic devices. Lab on a Chip. vol. 16 (19).
- (2016) Effects of added oligoguluronate on mechanical properties of Ca - Alginate - oligoguluronate hydrogels depend on chain length of the alginate. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 147.
- (2016) Recovering fluorophore concentration profiles from confocal images near lateral refractive index step changes. Journal of Biomedical Optics. vol. 21 (12).
- (2016) Bioresponsive DNA-co-polymer hydrogels for fabrication of sensors. Current Opinion in Colloid & Interface Science. vol. 26.
- (2016) Nanoscale Structure and Spectroscopic Probing of Aβ1-40 Fibril Bundle Formation. Frontiers in Chemistry. vol. 4.
- (2016) Nanoindentation and finite element modelling of chitosan-alginate multilayer coated hydrogels. Soft Matter. vol. 12 (35).
- (2016) Local structure of Ca2+ induced hydrogels of alginate–oligoguluronate blends determined by small-angle-X-ray scattering. Carbohydrate Polymers. vol. 152.