Bjørn Olav Åsvold
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Vitamin D status and risk of type 2 diabetes in the Norwegian HUNT cohort study: Does family history or genetic predisposition modify the association?. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. vol. 9 (e001948).
- (2020) Hours lying down per day, as a proxy for sedentary behaviour and risk of diabetes in young and middle-aged adults in Norway: an 11-year follow-up of the HUNT study. BMJ Open. vol. 10 (3).
- (2020) Avoiding dynastic, assortative mating, and population stratification biases in Mendelian randomization through within-family analyses. Nature Communications.
- (2020) Physical Activity, Genetic Susceptibility, and the Risk of Latent Autoimmune Diabetes in Adults and Type 2 Diabetes. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 105 (11).
- (2020) Life course trajectories of Maternal Cardiovascular Risk Factors according to Offspring Birthweight: The HUNT Study. Scientific Reports.
- (2020) Normotensive preterm delivery and maternal cardiovascular risk factor trajectories across the life course: The HUNT Study, Norway. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica.
- (2020) Mendelian randomization study of maternal influences on birthweight and future cardiometabolic risk in the HUNT cohort. Nature Communications. vol. 11:5404.
- (2020) Loss-of-function genomic variants highlight potential therapeutic targets for cardiovascular disease. Nature Communications.
- (2020) Time trends in placenta-mediated pregnancy complications after assisted reproductive technology in the Nordic countries. American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- (2020) Cardiometabolic traits, sepsis and severe covid-19: a Mendelian randomization investigation. Circulation. vol. 142 (18).
- (2020) Body mass index and risk of dying from a bloodstream infection: A Mendelian randomization study. PLoS Medicine.
- (2020) Body mass index and risk of dying from a bloodstream infection: A Mendelian randomization study. PLoS Medicine. vol. 17 (11).
- (2020) MEPE loss-of-function variant associates with decreased bone mineral density and increased fracture risk. Nature Communications. vol. 11:4093.
- (2020) Association of thyroid function with risk of bloodstream infections: results from the prospective population-based HUNT Study in Norway. Intensive Care Medicine Experimental.
- (2020) An individual participant data analysis of prospective cohort studies on the association between subclinical thyroid dysfunction and depressive symptoms. Scientific Reports. vol. 10:19111.
- (2019) Quantifying the impact of genes on body mass index during the obesity epidemic: Longitudinal findings from the HUNT Study. BMJ. British Medical Journal. vol. 366.
- (2019) Variation in serum PCSK9 (proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9), cardiovascular disease risk, and an investigation of potential unanticipated effects of PCSK9 inhibition. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine. vol. 12 (1).
- (2019) Evidence of a causal relationship between body mass index and psoriasis: A mendelian randomization study. Nature Methods. vol. 16:e1002739 (1).
- (2019) A form of autoimmune diabetes in adults named LADA - An update on essential features and controversies. Current diabetes reviews. vol. 15 (3).
- (2019) Assessing awareness of hypoglycemia in children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes: Evaluation of established questionnaires. Pediatric Diabetes.