Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Variation in serum PCSK9 (proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9), cardiovascular disease risk, and an investigation of potential unanticipated effects of PCSK9 inhibition. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine. vol. 12:e002335 (1).
- (2019) Evidence of a causal relationship between body mass index and psoriasis: A mendelian randomization study. Nature Methods. vol. 16:e1002739 (1).
- (2019) A form of autoimmune diabetes in adults named LADA - An update on essential features and controversies. Current diabetes reviews. vol. 15 (3).
- (2019) Association of Conventional Cardiovascular Risk Factors with Cardiovascular Disease after Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy: Analysis of the Nord-Tr?ndelag Health Study. JAMA cardiology.
- (2018) Anxiety and depression symptoms in a general population and future risk of bloodstream infection. The HUNT Study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 80 (7).
- (2018) First genome-wide association study of latent autoimmune diabetes in adults reveals novel insights linking immune and metabolic diabetes. Diabetes Care. vol. 41 (11).
- (2018) Maternal concentrations of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) and risk for cerebral palsy (CP) in the child. A case control study. European Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology. vol. 228.
- (2018) Inverse relationship between type 1 diabetes mellitus and migraine. Data from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Surveys 1995-1997 and 2006-2008. Cephalalgia. vol. 38 (3).
- (2018) Fear of hypoglycaemia and its relation to hypoglycaemia awareness and symptom intensity in Type 1 diabetes. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice. vol. 137.
- (2018) The impact of parity on life course blood pressure trajectories: the HUNT study in Norway. European Journal of Epidemiology.
- (2018) Life course trajectories of cardiovascular risk factors in women with and without hypertensive disorders in first pregnancy: The HUNT study in Norway. Journal of the American Heart Association. vol. 7 (15).
- (2018) Is chronic low back pain a risk factor for diabetes? The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. vol. 6.
- (2018) Overweight, obesity and the risk of LADA: results from a Swedish case?control study and the Norwegian HUNT Study. Diabetologia. vol. 61 (6).
- (2018) The causal role of smoking on the risk of headache. A Mendelian randomization analysis in the HUNT Study. European Journal of Neurology. vol. 25 (9).
- (2018) Basic lifestyle advice to individuals at high risk of type 2 diabetes: a 2-year population-based diabetes prevention study. The DE-PLAN intervention in the HUNT Study, Norway. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. vol. 6 (1).
- (2018) Does pregnancy alter life-course lipid trajectories? Evidence from the HUNT Study in Norway. Journal of Lipid Research. vol. 59 (12).
- (2018) Does pregnancy complication history improve cardiovascular disease risk prediction? Findings from the HUNT study in Norway. European Heart Journal.
- (2018) Association of iron status with the risk of bloodstream infections: results from the prospective population-based HUNT Study in Norway. Intensive Care Medicine. vol. 44 (8).
- (2018) Associations between parental polygenic obesity risk and offspring`s weight at birth, early and late adolescence - The HUNT Study, Norway. Norsk Epidemiologi, Supplement. vol. 28.
- (2018) Prevalence of sexually transmitted infections among married women in rural Nepal. Infectious diseases in obstetrics and gynecology. vol. 2018:4980396.