Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Anxiety and depression symptoms in a general population and future risk of bloodstream infection. The HUNT Study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 80 (7).
- (2018) Maternal concentrations of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) and risk for cerebral palsy (CP) in the child. A case control study. European Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology. vol. 228.
- (2018) Inverse relationship between type 1 diabetes mellitus and migraine. Data from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Surveys 1995-1997 and 2006-2008. Cephalalgia. vol. 38 (3).
- (2018) Fear of hypoglycaemia and its relation to hypoglycaemia awareness and symptom intensity in Type 1 diabetes. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice. vol. 137.
- (2018) The impact of parity on life course blood pressure trajectories: the HUNT study in Norway. European Journal of Epidemiology.
- (2018) Life course trajectories of cardiovascular risk factors in women with and without hypertensive disorders in first pregnancy: The HUNT study in Norway. Journal of the American Heart Association. vol. 7 (15).
- (2018) Is chronic low back pain a risk factor for diabetes? The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care.
- (2018) Overweight, obesity and the risk of LADA: results from a Swedish case?control study and the Norwegian HUNT Study. Diabetologia. vol. 61 (6).
- (2018) The causal role of smoking on the risk of headache. A Mendelian randomization analysis in the HUNT Study. European Journal of Neurology. vol. 25 (9).
- (2018) The causal role of smoking on the risk of headache. A Mendelian randomization analysis in the HUNT study. European Journal of Neurology.
- (2018) Basic lifestyle advice to individuals at high risk of type 2 diabetes: a 2-year population-based diabetes prevention study. The DE-PLAN intervention in the HUNT Study, Norway. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. vol. 6 (1).
- (2018) Association of iron status with the risk of bloodstream infections: results from the prospective population-based HUNT Study in Norway. Intensive Care Medicine. vol. 44 (8).
- (2018) Prevalence of sexually transmitted infections among married women in rural Nepal. Infectious diseases in obstetrics and gynecology. vol. 2018:4980396.
- (2018) The value of pregnancy complication history for 10-year cardiovascular disease risk prediction in middle-aged women. European Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 33 (10).
- (2017) Hypertension in Pregnancy and Offspring Cardiovascular Risk in Young Adulthood: Prospective and Sibling Studies in the HUNT Study (Nord-Trøndelag Health Study) in Norway. Hypertension. vol. 69 (4).
- (2017) Poor performance of quick-SOFA (qSOFA) score in predicting severe sepsis and mortality - a prospective study of patients admitted with infection to the emergency department. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 25:56.
- (2017) Thyroid function tests in the reference range and fracture: Individual participant analysis of prospective cohorts. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 102 (8).
- (2017) Heavier smoking increases coffee consumption: findings from a Mendelian randomization analysis. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 46 (6).
- (2017) Trace Elements in Early Phase Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus – a Population-based Study. The HUNT Study in Norway. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology. vol. 40.
- (2017) The causal role of smoking on the risk of hip or knee replacement due to primary osteoarthritis: a Mendelian randomisation analysis of the HUNT study. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. vol. 25 (6).