Bjørn Olav Åsvold
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Hours lying down per day, as a proxy for sedentary behaviour and risk of diabetes in young and middle-aged adults in Norway: an 11-year follow-up of the HUNT study. BMJ Open. vol. 10 (3).
- (2019) Quantifying the impact of genes on body mass index during the obesity epidemic: Longitudinal findings from the HUNT Study. BMJ. British Medical Journal. vol. 366.
- (2019) Variation in serum PCSK9 (proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9), cardiovascular disease risk, and an investigation of potential unanticipated effects of PCSK9 inhibition. Circulation. Genomic and precision medicine. vol. 12 (1).
- (2019) Evidence of a causal relationship between body mass index and psoriasis: A mendelian randomization study. Nature Methods. vol. 16:e1002739 (1).
- (2019) A form of autoimmune diabetes in adults named LADA - An update on essential features and controversies. Current diabetes reviews. vol. 15 (3).
- (2019) Assessing awareness of hypoglycemia in children and adolescents with type 1 diabetes: Evaluation of established questionnaires. Pediatric Diabetes.
- (2019) Association of Conventional Cardiovascular Risk Factors with Cardiovascular Disease after Hypertensive Disorders of Pregnancy: Analysis of the Nord-Tr?ndelag Health Study. JAMA cardiology. vol. 4 (7).
- (2019) Does diabetes influence the probability of experiencing chronic low back pain? A population-based cohort study: the Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. BMJ Open. vol. 9 (9).
- (2019) Interaction between overweight and genotypes of HLA, TCF7L2, and FTO in relation to the risk of latent autoimmune diabetes in adults and type 2 diabetes. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 104 (10).
- (2019) Validity of the FINDRISC as a prediction tool for diabetes in a contemporary Norwegian population: a 10-year follow-up of the HUNT study. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. vol. 7:e000769.
- (2019) Low thyroid function is not associated with an accelerated deterioration in renal function. Nephrology, Dialysis and Transplantation. vol. 34 (4).
- (2019) The effect of smoking intensity on all-cause and cause-specific mortality-a Mendelian randomization analysis. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 48 (5).
- (2019) Subclinical thyroid dysfunction and depressive symptoms: protocol for a systematic review and individual participant data meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies. BMJ Open. vol. 9 (7).
- (2018) Anxiety and depression symptoms in a general population and future risk of bloodstream infection. The HUNT Study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 80 (7).
- (2018) First genome-wide association study of latent autoimmune diabetes in adults reveals novel insights linking immune and metabolic diabetes. Diabetes Care. vol. 41 (11).
- (2018) Maternal concentrations of human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) and risk for cerebral palsy (CP) in the child. A case control study. European Journal of Obstetrics, Gynecology, and Reproductive Biology. vol. 228.
- (2018) Inverse relationship between type 1 diabetes mellitus and migraine. Data from the Nord-Trøndelag Health Surveys 1995-1997 and 2006-2008. Cephalalgia. vol. 38 (3).
- (2018) Fear of hypoglycaemia and its relation to hypoglycaemia awareness and symptom intensity in Type 1 diabetes. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice. vol. 137.
- (2018) The impact of parity on life course blood pressure trajectories: the HUNT study in Norway. European Journal of Epidemiology (EJE).
- (2018) Life course trajectories of cardiovascular risk factors in women with and without hypertensive disorders in first pregnancy: The HUNT study in Norway. Journal of the American Heart Association. vol. 7 (15).