Bjørn Henning Grønberg
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Lege og kreftspesialist. Bistilling som overlege ved Kreftklinikken, St. Olavs Hospital, med ansvar for behandling av lungekreft. Hovedstilling som forsker ved Institutt for Kreftforskning og molekylær medisin, NTNU. Instituttgruppeleder for Instituttgruppe for kreft og pasientnær forskning. Driver mest med klinisk lungekreftforskning, men forsker også på helserelatert livskvalitet, kreft hos eldre, kroppssammensetning, pasientinformasjon, og pasientforløp. Har etablert translasjonsforskningsgruppe som forsker liquid biopsies hos kreftpasienter.
- Cand. med., Universitetet i Bergen, 1994
- Spesialist i behandling av kreftsykdommer, St. Olavs Hospital, 2001
- Doktorgrad (PhD i klinisk medisin), NTNU, 2010
- Eldre og kreft
- Nordic randomized phase II study comparing two schedules of hyperfractionated thoracic radiotherapy in limited disease small-cell lung cancer
- International randomized phase II trial of the survival benefit of atezolizumab after chemoradiotherapy in limited disease small-cell lung cancer
- The prognostic and predictive role of ctDNA-analyses in lung cancer patients
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Osimertinib in T790M-positive and -negative patients with EGFR-mutated advanced non-small cell lung cancer (the TREM-study). Lung Cancer. vol. 143.
- (2020) Randomized phase III trial comparing switch-maintenance pemetrexed with observation followed by pemetrexed at progression in advanced NSCLC. Acta Oncologica.
- (2020) Associations between muscle measures, survival and toxicity in patients with limited disease small cell lung cancer receiving concurrent chemoradiotherapy. Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle. vol. 11 (5).
- (2020) The relevance of tumor mutation profiling in interpretation of NGS data from cell-free DNA in non-small cell lung cancer patients. Experimental and molecular pathology (Print). vol. 112C.
- (2020) Changes in muscle measures during chemoradiotherapy in patients with limited disease small cell lung cancer. JCSM Clinical Reports.
- (2019) Associations between severe co-morbidity and muscle measures in advanced non-small cell lung cancer patients. Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle.
- (2019) Modifiable factors affecting older patients' quality of life and physical function during cancer treatment. Journal of Geriatric Oncology. vol. 10 (6).
- (2019) Frailty identified by geriatric assessment is associated with poor functioning, high symptom burden and increased risk of physical decline in older cancer patients: Prospective observational study. Palliative Medicine. vol. 33 (3).
- (2019) Autocrine activin A signalling in ovarian cancer cells regulates secretion of interleukin 6, autophagy, and cachexia. Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle.
- (2019) Reasons for prolonged time for diagnostic workup for stage I-II lung cancer and estimated effect of applying an optimized pathway for diagnostic procedures. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 19:679 (1).
- (2018) Cancer patients' knowledge about their disease and treatment before, during and after treatment: a prospective, longitudinal study. BMC Cancer. vol. 18:381.
- (2018) Substantial nation-wide improvement in lung cancer relative survival in Norway from 2000 to 2016. Lung Cancer. vol. 122.
- (2018) A comparison of CT based measures of skeletal muscle mass and density from the Th4 and L3 levels in patients with advanced non-small-cell lung cancer. European Journal of Clinical Nutrition.
- (2018) Screening for frailty among older patients with cancer using blood biomarkers of inflammation. Journal of Geriatric Oncology.
- (2018) Associations between hematologic toxicity and health-related quality of life during first-line chemotherapy in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: a pooled analysis of two randomized trials. Acta Oncologica. vol. 57 (11).
- (2018) Expression of estrogen receptor-α and survival in advanced-stage non-small cell lung cancer. Anticancer Research. vol. 38 (4).
- (2018) Survival in Limited Disease Small Cell Lung Cancer According to N3 Lymph Node Involvement. Anticancer Research. vol. 38 (2).
- (2017) Muscle mass and association to quality of life in non-small cell lung cancer patients. Journal of Cachexia, Sarcopenia and Muscle. vol. 8.
- (2017) Geriatric assessment is superior to oncologists’ clinical judgement in identifying frailty. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 117 (4).
- (2017) Measurement of health-related quality of life during chemotherapy -the importance of timing. Acta Oncologica. vol. 56 (5).