Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Spesialist i onkologi og overlege ved Kreftklinikken, St. Olavs Hospital. Forsker ved the European Palliative Care Research Centre, NTNU.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2016) Strategies for clinical implementation of TNM-Immunoscore in resected nonsmall-cell lung cancer. Annals of Oncology. vol. 27 (2).
- (2016) Oral versus intravenous vinorelbine in advanced NSCLC - a retrospective comparison. Cancer treatment and research communication. vol. 9.
- (2016) Randomized phase II trial comparing twice daily hyperfractionated with once daily hypofractionated thoracic radiotherapy in limited disease small cell lung cancer. Acta Oncologica. vol. 55 (5).
- (2016) Tumour size reduction after the first chemotherapy-course and outcomes of chemoradiotherapy in limited disease small-cell lung cancer. Lung Cancer. vol. 102.
- (2016) Comorbidity and outcomes of concurrent chemo- and radiotherapy in limited disease small cell lung cancer. Acta Oncologica. vol. 55 (11).
- (2016) Comparing comorbidity scales: Attending physician score versus the Cumulative Illness Rating Scale for Geriatrics. Journal of Geriatric Oncology. vol. 7 (2).
- (2016) Does chemotherapy improve health-related quality of life in advanced pancreatic cancer? A systematic review. Critical reviews in oncology/hematology. vol. 99.
- (2016) Skeletal muscle radiodensity is prognostic for survival in patients with advanced non-small cell lung cancer. Clinical Nutrition. vol. 35 (6).
- (2016) Drug Dose Per Kilogram Lean Body Mass Predicts Hematologic Toxicity From Carboplatin-Doublet Chemotherapy in Advanced Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer. Clinical Lung Cancer.
- (2015) Characterization of patients receiving palliative chemo- and radiotherapy during end of life at a regional cancer center in Norway. Acta Oncologica. vol. 54 (3).
- (2015) Reduction in tumor size after the first course of cisplatin/etoposide (PE) in limited disease small-cell lung cancer (LD SCLC). Journal of Clinical Oncology. vol. 33.
- (2015) Associations between Comorbidity, Treatment Toxicity and Overall Survival in Limited Disease Small-Cell Lung Cancer (LD-SCLC). Journal of Thoracic Oncology. vol. 10 (9).
- (2015) Prognosis in advanced lung cancer - A prospective study examining key clinicopathological factors. Lung Cancer. vol. 88 (3).
- (2015) Low muscle mass is associated with chemotherapy-induced haematological toxicity in advanced non-small cell lung cancer. Lung Cancer. vol. 90 (1).
- (2015) Changes in skeletal muscle mass during palliative chemotherapy in patients with advanced lung cancer. Acta Oncologica. vol. 54 (3).
- (2015) Survival of patients with N3 lymph node disease in a cohort with limited disease small-cell lung cancer receiving concurrent chemoradiotherapy. Journal of Thoracic Oncology. vol. 10 (9).
- (2014) What Do Cancer Patients and Members of Ethical Review Boards in Norway Consider Important Elements of Informed Consent Documents?. AJOB Empirical Bioethics. vol. 5 (4).
- (2014) What Do Cancer Patients and Members of Ethical Review Boards in Norway Consider Important Elements in Informed Consent Documents?. Palliative Medicine : A Multiprofessional Journal. vol. 28 (6).
- (2014) Causes for hospitalizing patients at a university hospital cancer clinic. Journal of Clinical Oncology. vol. 32.
- (2014) Arbeidsbetinget lungekreft i Sør-Trøndelag. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 134 (20).