Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
I am a Ph.D. candidate at NTNU, Trondheim. My Ph.D. is about collaborative project delivery methods. Specifically, on how and why to implement collaboration enhancing elements in construction projects.
I have experience as a summer intern at different construction sites during my years as a civil engineering student. As well as working one year as a research assistant at NTNU after my graduation.
I am always interested in discussing collaborations and future opportunities.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Reputation Management in the AEC-Industry after Work-related Crime. Periodica Polytechnica Architecture. vol. 49 (2).
- (2018) Governing Flat-Roof Constructions: A Case Study. Proceedings of The 26th Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction.
- (2018) Trust: Work-related crime in the AEC-industry. Creative Construction Conference (CCC) 2018 - Proceedings.
- (2017) Perceived Consequences of Counterfeit, Fraudulent and Sub-standard Construction Materials. Procedia Engineering. vol. 196.
- (2017) Measures to counteract work-related crime – airport developments in Norway. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 121.
- (2017) Cost Development in Norwegian Public Construction Projects. Proceedings of the 9th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organization.
- (2017) Geographical Distribution of Interest and Publications on Lean Construction. 2017 Lean and Computing in Construction Congress (LC3) - Proceedings of the Joint Conference on Computing in Construction (JC3).
- (2017) Norwegian Contractors' Professional Ethics and Outward Ethical Credibility - the Case of Ethical Framework. Proceedings of the 9th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organization.
- (2017) Counterfeit, Fraudulent and Sub-Standard Materials: The Case of Steel in Norway. 2017 Lean and Computing in Construction Congress (LC3) - Proceedings of the Joint Conference on Computing in Construction (JC3).
- (2017) Countering counterfeit, fraudulent and sub-standard materials in construction: Countermeasures to avoid the use of counterfeit, fraudulent and sub-standard steel materials in the Norwegian construction industry. IPMA Proceedings. 30th IPMA World Congress: "Breakthrough competencies for managing change".
- (2016) Counterfeit Materials in the Norwegian AEC-Industry. Proceedings of the 24th Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction..