Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Ph.D. candidate at NTNU, Trondheim.
Ph.D. about collaborative project delivery methods. Project delivery method is about how to procure, organize and finance the design, construction, operations of a facility or building. I am specifically interested in how and why to implement collaboration enhancing elements in construction projects. And thereby, how to build efficient project construction teams.
I have experience as a summer intern at different construction sites during my years as a civil engineering student. As well as working one year as a research assistant at NTNU after my graduation.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Flat Roofs Defects – Norwegian Building Sector Perspectives. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 290.
- (2019) Scoping literature review of crime in the AEC industry. Journal of construction engineering and management. vol. 145:03119002 (6).
- (2019) Climate implication and adaptation measures for energy use in buildings – a scoping review. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 297 (1).
- (2019) The design process for achievement of an office living laboratory with a ZEB standard. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352.
- (2019) Soft Elements in Collaborative Project Delivery Methods. Research Conference Proceedings.
- (2019) Contracts and Culture in a Partnering Project. Volume 2 - 10th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organization.
- (2019) Effects of IPD in Norway – A Case Study of the Tønsberg Project. Research Conference Proceedings.
- (2018) Reputation Management in the AEC-Industry after Work-related Crime. Periodica Polytechnica Architecture. vol. 49 (2).
- (2018) Governing Flat-Roof Constructions: A Case Study. Proceedings of The 26th Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction.
- (2018) Trust: Work-related crime in the AEC-industry. Creative Construction Conference (CCC) 2018 - Proceedings.
- (2017) Perceived Consequences of Counterfeit, Fraudulent and Sub-standard Construction Materials. Procedia Engineering. vol. 196.
- (2017) Measures to counteract work-related crime – airport developments in Norway. Procedia Computer Science. vol. 121.
- (2017) Cost Development in Norwegian Public Construction Projects. Proceedings of the 9th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organization.
- (2017) Geographical Distribution of Interest and Publications on Lean Construction. 2017 Lean and Computing in Construction Congress (LC3) - Proceedings of the Joint Conference on Computing in Construction (JC3).
- (2017) Norwegian Contractors' Professional Ethics and Outward Ethical Credibility - the Case of Ethical Framework. Proceedings of the 9th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organization.
- (2017) Counterfeit, Fraudulent and Sub-Standard Materials: The Case of Steel in Norway. 2017 Lean and Computing in Construction Congress (LC3) - Proceedings of the Joint Conference on Computing in Construction (JC3).
- (2017) Countering counterfeit, fraudulent and sub-standard materials in construction: Countermeasures to avoid the use of counterfeit, fraudulent and sub-standard steel materials in the Norwegian construction industry. IPMA Proceedings. 30th IPMA World Congress: "Breakthrough competencies for managing change".
- (2016) Counterfeit Materials in the Norwegian AEC-Industry. Proceedings of the 24th Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction..