Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) A pilot study to determine whether combinations of objectively measured activity parameters can be used to differentiate between mixed states, mania, and bipolar depression. International journal of bipolar disorders. vol. 5 (5).
- (2016) Sleep patterns as a predictor for length of stay in a psychiatric intensive care unit. Psychiatry Research. vol. 237.
- (2016) Challenges in detecting and diagnosing substance use in women in the acute psychiatric department: A naturalistic cohort study. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 16 (1).
- (2016) Prevalence of serum anti-neuronal autoantibodies in patients admitted to acute psychiatric care. Psychological Medicine. vol. 46 (16).
- (2016) Delayed sleep phase: An important circadian subtype of sleep disturbance in bipolar disorders. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 191.
- (2016) Onconeural Antibodies in Acute Psychiatric Inpatient Care. The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences. vol. 29 (1).
- (2015) Actigraphically assessed activity in unipolar depression: A comparison of inpatients with and without motor retardation. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. vol. 76 (9).
- (2015) Actigraphy can identify differences in motor activity in acute episodes of mood disorders. Bipolar Disorders. vol. 17.
- (2015) Sleep problems in bipolar disorders: More than just insomnia. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 133 (5).
- (2015) Sleep problems in bipolar disorders: more than just insomnia. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica.
- (2015) Religious convictions in patients with epilepsy-associated affective disorders: a controlled study from a psychiatric acute department. Journal of religion and health. vol. 54 (3).
- (2015) Investigation of the genetic interaction between BDNF and DRD3 genes in suicidical behaviour in psychiatric disorders. World Journal of Biological Psychiatry. vol. 16 (3).
- (2014) Risk factors of cycle acceleration in acutely admitted patients with bipolar disorder. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 130 (5).
- (2014) Association analysis between suicidal behaviour and candidate genes of bipolar disorder and schizophrenia. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 163.
- (2014) The effect of electroconvulsive therapy on neurocognitive function in treatment-resistant bipolar disorder depression. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. vol. 75 (11).
- (2014) Actigraphic assessment of motor activity in acutely admitted inpatients with bipolar disorder. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (2).
- (2014) Treatment-Resistant Bipolar Depression: A Randomized Controlled Trial of Electroconvulsive Therapy Versus Algorithm-Based Pharmacological Treatment. American Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 172 (1).
- (2014) Can cycles of chills and fever resolve bipolar disorder mania?. BMJ Case Reports.
- (2014) Factors associated with a positive occupational outcome during long-term central stimulant treatment in adult ADHD. ADHD Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorders. vol. 6 (4).
- (2013) Cycle acceleration in bipolar disorder - a model of clinical predictors. Bipolar Disorders. vol. 15.