Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Clinical characteristics of patients with bipolar disorder and premorbid traumatic brain injury: a cross-sectional study. International journal of bipolar disorders. vol. 6 (19).
- (2018) Actigraphy as an objective intra‑individual marker of activity patterns in acute‑phase bipolar disorder: a case series. International journal of bipolar disorders. vol. 6 (8).
- (2018) Motor activity patterns in acute schizophrenia and other psychotic disorders can be differentiated from bipolar mania and unipolar depression. Psychiatry Research. vol. 270.
- (2018) Sleep at night and association to aggressive behaviour; Patients in a psychiatric intensive care unit. Psychiatry Research. vol. 263.
- (2018) Epitope specificity of anti-synapsin autoantibodies: Differential targeting of synapsin I domains. PLoS ONE.
- (2018) The significance of anti-neuronal antibodies for acute psychiatric disorders: a retrospective case-controlled study. BMC Neuroscience. vol. 19:68.
- (2017) Solar insolation in springtime influences age of onset of bipolar I disorder. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 136 (6).
- (2017) Right unilateral electroconvulsive therapy does not cause more cognitive impairment than pharmacologic treatment in treatment-resistant bipolar depression: A 6-month randomized controlled trial follow-up study. Bipolar Disorders. vol. 20 (6).
- (2017) Variability of activity patterns across mood disorders and time of day. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 17 (1).
- (2017) A pilot study to determine whether combinations of objectively measured activity parameters can be used to differentiate between mixed states, mania, and bipolar depression. International journal of bipolar disorders. vol. 5 (5).
- (2016) Sleep patterns as a predictor for length of stay in a psychiatric intensive care unit. Psychiatry Research. vol. 237.
- (2016) Challenges in detecting and diagnosing substance use in women in the acute psychiatric department: A naturalistic cohort study. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 16 (1).
- (2016) Prevalence of serum anti-neuronal autoantibodies in patients admitted to acute psychiatric care. Psychological Medicine. vol. 46 (16).
- (2016) Delayed sleep phase: An important circadian subtype of sleep disturbance in bipolar disorders. Journal of Affective Disorders. vol. 191.
- (2016) Onconeural Antibodies in Acute Psychiatric Inpatient Care. The Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences. vol. 29 (1).
- (2015) Actigraphically assessed activity in unipolar depression: A comparison of inpatients with and without motor retardation. Journal of Clinical Psychiatry. vol. 76 (9).
- (2015) Actigraphy can identify differences in motor activity in acute episodes of mood disorders. Bipolar Disorders. vol. 17.
- (2015) Sleep problems in bipolar disorders: More than just insomnia. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica. vol. 133 (5).
- (2015) Sleep problems in bipolar disorders: more than just insomnia. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica.
- (2015) Religious convictions in patients with epilepsy-associated affective disorders: a controlled study from a psychiatric acute department. Journal of religion and health. vol. 54 (3).