Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Measuring psychological change after trauma: Psychometric properties of a new bi-directional scale. Psychological Trauma. vol. 9 (6).
- (2017) Former Work Life and People With Dementia. Advances in Nursing Science.
- (2016) Impact factor of medical education journals and recently developed indices: Can any of them support academic promotion criteria?. Journal of Postgraduate Medicine. vol. 62 (1).
- (2016) Sick Leave and Disability Across Three Decades after a Major Disaster. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. vol. 204 (7).
- (2016) Comorbidities of psychiatric and headache disorders in Nepal: implications from a nationwide population-based study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 17:45.
- (2016) Anxiety and depression in Nepal: Prevalence, comorbidity and associations. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 16:102.
- (2016) A 15-year follow-up study of sense of humor and causes of mortality: The Nord-Trøndelag Health study. Psychosomatic Medicine. vol. 78 (3).
- (2015) Can we rely on simulated patients' satisfaction with their consultation for assessing medical students' communication skills? A cross-sectional study. BMC Medical Education. vol. 15:225.
- (2015) Medical students' preferences for problem-based learning in relation to culture and personality: a multicultural study. International Journal of Medical Education. vol. 19 (6).
- (2015) Undertreated Hypertension and its Implications for Public Health in Nepal: Nationwide Population-Based Survey. Kathmandu University Medical Journal. vol. 13 (1).
- (2015) Measuring neuroticism in Nepali: Reliability and validity of the neuroticism subscale of the eysenck personality questionnaire. Kathmandu University Medical Journal. vol. 13 (50).
- (2015) The prevalence of primary headache disorders in Nepal: a nationwide population-based study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 16:95.
- (2015) Attempted suicide and repeated attempts from adolescence to early adulthood: depresssion and stressful events. Suicidologi. vol. 20 (2).
- (2015) Prognosis and psychosocial outcomes of attempted suicide by early adolescence. Journal of Nervous and Mental Disease. vol. 203 (4).
- (2015) Reliability and validity of a Nepali-language version of the hospital anxiety and depression scale (HADS). Kathmandu University Medical Journal. vol. 13 (50).
- (2015) Fet, feit eller bare overvektig = Fat, obese or just overweight. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 135 (19).
- (2014) Estimating the prevalence and burden of major disorders of the brain in Nepal: methodology of a nationwide population-based study. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 15:52.
- (2014) Estimating prevalence and burden of major disorders of the brain in Nepal: cultural, geographic, logistic and philosophical issues of methodology. The Journal of Headache and Pain. vol. 15 (1).
- (2014) Gender and offender status predicting treatment success in refugees and asylum seekers with PTSD. European Journal of Psychotraumatology. vol. 5.
- (2014) Nondirective meditation activates brain areas associated with retrieval of memories and emotional processing. Frontiers in Human Neuroscience. vol. 8.