Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
I hold a Master in Technology (Sivilingeniør), and I am pursuing a PhD in Corporate Sustainability (CS). I teach strategy and organization theory in the context of CS, and supervise master students in the same area.
- The project Sustainable Innovation and Shared Value Creation in Norwegian Industry (SISVI) is the context of my research.
- I contribute to the strategic area NTNU Sustainability
- I am a team member of the project Sustainable Market Actors for Responsible Trade (SMART)
- I am an active member in the International Sustainable Development Research Society (ISDRS)
- I am affiliated with Utrecht University and the Copernicus Institute of Sustainable Development as a guest researcher (Spring semester, 2017).
- I review papers for the Journal of Cleaner Production.
- I am member of the organizing of team of the following conferences:
Administrative roles and volunteer work:
- Deputy board member, NTNU (elected November 2015)
- Board member, Faculty of Economics, NTNU (elected May 2017)
- Board member, The Forum of Young Scholars in Sustainability (FYSS), NTNU
- Safety representative (Verneombud) at the Department of Industrial Economics and Technology Management, NTNU (2015-2017)
- Board member, Sustainability Committee of the Polytechnic Society (Polyteknisk forening)
- Advisory Board, Circular Society (Sirkulær samfunnsarena) since August 2017
- Board member, different organizational units of Tekna since February 2008
- Board member, Tekna NTNU since December 2013
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
Del av bok/rapport
- (2015) A conceptual discussion of corporate sustainability in the context of organizational decision making. The Tipping Point: Vulnerability and Adaptive Capacity : Proceedings of the 21st Annual International Sustainable Development Research Conference.
- (2014) UN Global Compact as Means for Sustainable Value Creation. Proceedings of the 20th Annual International Sustainable Development Research Conference (ISDRC 2014).
- (2016) Greening state framework contracts - Approaches in the Nordic countries. Nordisk ministerråd. 2016. ISBN 978-92-893-4463-0.
- (2013) How to Create Value from a Sustainability Initiative: An exploratory case study of UN Global Compact in the Ulstein Group. 2013.
- (2017) Bærekraft og innovasjon. Forum for bærekraft i Polyteknisk Forening . Polyteknisk Forening; Oslo. 2017-10-10 - 2017-10-10.
- (2017) Corporate Sustainability Takes Time: A longitudinal case study. SMART conference: Sustainable Business Models ; Madrid. 2017-06-26 - 2017-06-27.
- (2017) Corporate sustainability management: Embracing value tensions through a pluralist epistemology. Academy of Management Doctoral Consortium ; Atlanta, Georgia. 2017-08-05 - 2017-08-05.
- (2017) Hva er sirkulære forretningsmodeller?. Advisory board Sirkulær samfunnsarena ; Oslo. 2017-09-29 - 2017-09-29.
- (2017) The Journey Toward a Circular Business Model. Seminar Industrial Design Engineering ; Delft University of Technology. 2017-04-25 - 2017-04-25.
- (2017) The interactive nature of corporate sustainability: Findings from a case study. Research stay at Utrecht University ; 2017-02-28 - 2017-04-30.
- (2017) Workshop on creating value from marine plastic waste. Research stay at Utrecht University ; 2017-02-28 - 2017-04-30.
- (2017) Bærekraftskompetanse i norske styrer. Frokostmøte ved Pure Consulting ; 2017-08-24.
- (2016) A Conversation with James G. March on the Behavioral Theory of the Firm and its Relevance for Corporate Sustainability (Written records available). Visit at SCANCOR ; Stanford, California. 2016-10-19 - 2016-10-19.
- (2016) Application of tools for sustainable value creation. Sustainability Leadership Laboratory . University of Cambridge; Cambridge. 2016-05-26 - 2016-05-27.
- (2016) Operasjonalisering av FNs bærekraftsmål i norske bedrifter. Frokostmøte ved Pure Consulting . Pure Consulting; Oslo. 2016-08-25 - 2016-08-25.
- (2016) Perspectives on sustainability in the oil and gas industry (Panel debate). Statoil's autumn conference 2016 . Statoil; Oslo. 2016-12-06 - 2016-12-06.
- (2016) PhD Education in Norway. Workshop for PhD Students, Technical University of Liberec ; Liberec. 2016-04-05.
- (2016) Presentation of NTNU Sustainability and the SISVI project. Visit to Copernicus Institute of Sustainable Development ; Utrecht, Netherlands. 2016-09-08 - 2016-09-09.
- (2016) Research on corporate sustainability at NTNU: Strategic areas and the SISVI project. SCANCOR seminars . SCANCOR; Stanford, California. 2016-10-19 - 2016-10-26.
- (2016) Value creation challenges of sustainable business models. Workshop on sustainable business models ; Brussels. 2016-05-13.
- (2016) Interessentsamarbeid i lys av FNs bærekraftsmål. Forum for bærekraft i Polyteknisk Forening ; 2016-11-03 - 2016-11-03.
- (2016) Organizational Learning or Greenwashing? How leading firms report on corporate sustainability. SMART Conference . UIO; Oslo. 2016-11-29 - 2016-11-30.
- (2016) A behavioral perspective on the Sustainability Oriented Theory of the Firm. The 22th Annual International Sustainable Development Research Conference (ISDRC 2016) ; 2016-07-13 - 2016-07-15.
- (2016) Utfordringer og muligheter ved å samarbeide med interessenter. Forum for bærekraft i Polyteknisk Forening ; Oslo. 2016-09-23 - 2016-09-23.
- (2015) Corporate Sustainability and Stakeholder Strategies. ReBUS workshop ; Berkeley. 2015-11-30 - 2015-12-01.
- (2015) Navigating in the Ambiguous Sustainability Landscape: A conceptual discussion of corporate sustainability in the context of organizational decision making. 21th International Sustainable Development Research Conference ; 2015-07-10.
- (2015) Tensions in Corporate Sustainability. 3rd Scandinavian Conference in Industrial Engineering and Management ; Copenhagen. 2015-11-18 - 2015-11-20.
- (2014) Greening State Framework Contracts - A Nordic Study. Working Group for Sustainable Consumption and Production . Nordic Council of Ministries; Stockholm. 2014-09-08 - 2014-09-09.
- (2014) UN Global Compact as Means for Sustainable Value Creation. 20th International Sustainable Development Research Conference ; 2014-06-18 - 2014-06-20.
- (2014) UN Global Compact as Means for Sustainable Value Creation in the Maritime Industry. European Conference on Production Technologies in Shipbuilding (ECPTS 2014) . Center of Maritime Technologies , Dr. Frank Roland; Hamburg. 2014-04-01 - 2014-04-01.
- (2014) What is sustainability?. 2nd Scandinavian Conference in Industrial Engineering and Management ; 2014-11-17 - 2014-11-17.