Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2016) Relatives of Inpatients Suffering from Severe Depression: Their Burden and Encounters with the Psychiatric Health Services. Issues in Mental Health Nursing. vol. 37 (5).
- (2015) The Professional Nurse Self-Assessment Scale: Psychometric testing in Norwegian long term and home care contexts. BMC Nursing. vol. 14:59.
- (2015) Burden, Health and Sense of Coherence among Relatives of Depressed Inpatients. Open Journal of Nursing. vol. 5 (3).
- (2015) Experiences of the psychiatric specialist health services – The perspective of relatives of inpatients with severe depression. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice. vol. 5 (2).
- (2015) Cross-Cultural Validation and Psychometric Testing of the Questionnaire: Debriefing Experience Scale. Clinical Simulation in Nursing. vol. 11 (1).
- (2015) Nurse competence scale – Psychometric testing in a norwegian context. Nurse Education in Practice. vol. 15 (1).
- (2013) Relatives of patients with depression: experiences of everyday life. Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences.
- (2012) Newly Graduated Nurses' Perception of Competence and Possible Predictors: A Cross-sectional Survey. Journal of Professional Nursing. vol. 28 (3).
- (2011) Research utilisation and critical thinking among newly graduated nurses: predictors for research use. A quantitative cross-sectional study. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 20 (17-18).
- (2010) Critical thinking dispositions among newly graduated nurses. Journal of Advanced Nursing. vol. 66 (10).
- (2008) The first year as a graduate nurse - an experience of growth and development. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 17 (14).
- (2016) Tverrprofesjonell samarbeidslæring – «Skulder ved Skulder». Et pilotprosjekt. 2016. HIL-Arbeidsnotat (212).
- (2002) From student to nurse : a descriptive, explorative study of the first year as a graduated nurse. 2002.