Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Hypertension in Pregnancy and Offspring Cardiovascular Risk in Young Adulthood: Prospective and Sibling Studies in the HUNT Study (Nord-Trøndelag Health Study) in Norway. Hypertension. vol. 69 (4).
- (2017) Poor performance of quick-SOFA (qSOFA) score in predicting severe sepsis and mortality: a prospective study of patients admitted with infection to the emergency department. Scandinavian Journal of Trauma, Resuscitation and Emergency Medicine. vol. 25 (1).
- (2017) Trace Elements in Early Phase Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus – a Population-based Study. The HUNT Study in Norway. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology. vol. 40.
- (2017) The causal role of smoking on the risk of hip or knee replacement due to primary osteoarthritis: a Mendelian randomisation analysis of the HUNT study. Osteoarthritis and Cartilage. vol. 25 (6).
- (2017) Trends in antimicrobial resistance and empiric antibiotic therapy of bloodstream infections at a general hospital in Mid-Norway: A prospective observational study. BMC Infectious Diseases. vol. 17:116.
- (2017) Burden of bloodstream infection in an area of Mid-Norway 2002-2013: A prospective population-based observational study. BMC Infectious Diseases. vol. 17:205.
- (2017) Psoriasis, fracture risk and bone mineral density: the HUNT Study, Norway. British Journal of Dermatology. vol. 176 (5).
- (2017) Associations of obesity and lifestyle with the risk and mortality of bloodstream infection in a general population: a 15-year follow-up of 64 027 individuals in the HUNT Study. International Journal of Epidemiology. vol. 1 (9).
- (2017) Trace element status in patients with type 2 diabetes in Norway: The HUNT3 Survey. Journal of Trace Elements in Medicine and Biology. vol. 41.
- (2017) Extracellular matrix markers and risk of myocardial infarction: The HUNT Study in Norway. European Journal of Preventive Cardiology. vol. 24 (11).
- (2017) Monocyte/macrophage and T cell activation markers are not independently associated with MI risk in healthy individuals - results from the HUNT Study. International Journal of Cardiology. vol. 243.
- (2017) Prolonged sitting may increase diabetes risk in physically inactive individuals: an 11 year follow-up of the HUNT Study, Norway. Diabetologia.
- (2016) Maternal Preeclampsia and Androgens in the Offspring around Puberty: A Follow-Up Study. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (12).
- (2016) Epidemiology and outcome of sepsis in adult patients with Streptococcus pneumoniae infection in a Norwegian county 1993-2011: an observational study. BMC Infectious Diseases. vol. 16.
- (2016) Prevalence of thyroid dysfunction in autoimmune and type 2 diabetes: The population-based HUNT Study in Norway. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 101 (2).
- (2016) Impact of sex and age on the performance of FINDRISC: The HUNT study in Norway. BMJ Open Diabetes Research & Care. vol. 4 (1).
- (2016) Soluble CXCL16 and risk of myocardial infarction: The HUNT study in Norway. Atherosclerosis. vol. 244.
- (2016) Validity of self-reported psoriasis in a general population: The HUNT Study, Norway. Forum for Nordic dermato-venerology. vol. 21 (1).
- (2016) Validity of a selection of pregnancy complications in the Medical Birth Registry of Norway. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 95 (5).
- (2016) The impact of infectious disease specialist consultation for Staphylococcus aureus bloodstream infections: A systematic review. Open Forum Infectious Diseases. vol. 3 (2).