Emne - Occupational Performance in Active Meaningful Living - PAH3009
PAH3009 - Occupational Performance in Active Meaningful Living
Det tilbys ikke lenger undervisning i emnet.
This course focuses on how to enhance occupational performance and meaningful living for individuals and groups. Theoretical models and tools are utilized in order to understand how occupational performance and participation are linked to bodily structures, function, and physical environments. Specific attention is paid to models and tools to observe, assess and evaluate occupational performance and how to design and plan interventions that promote active meaningful living in every-day life. In this course, we synthesize knowledge of occupational performance in a contextual manner in order to guide perspectives and decisions in practice for individuals as well as vulnerable groups in society.
- has comprehensive knowledge about multiple perspectives of human performance and meaningful living and participation in every-day occupations
- has advanced knowledge of models, concepts and tools of occupational performance
- has in depth knowledge of both facilitators and barriers for occupational performance for individuals and groups in everyday life and in different spheres of society
- has knowledge on how to study occupational performance for active meaningful living for individuals as well as vulnerable groups in society
- can explore and describe mutual influence between performance, participation, bodily structures, function, and the social, cultural and physical environments.
- can describe, apply and critically reflect upon models and tools to observe, assess and evaluate occupational performance
- can design and plan interventions that promote active meaningful living in every-day life
- can synthesize knowledge of individual, institutional and societal factors that influence occupational performance for individuals and groups to guide perspectives and decisions in practice
- can observe, assess and evaluate occupational performance in different types of every-day life roles
- can analyse individual, institutional and systemic barriers and facilitators in order to assess participation in everyday life occupation
- can demonstrate a critical awareness of ethical problems in interventions with individuals and groups based on people`s integrity and right to define their own way of living
Læringsformer og aktiviteter
Introduction in plenum, group work, seminars. The course needs a minimum of ten students to run. In the event of fewer students registered, the course may be cancelled. The language of instruction and examination is English.
- Individual presentation
Mer om vurdering
Home examination (3 days). Exam registration requires that class registration is approved in the same semester.
Students must complete the compulsory activity of participating and presenting an individual presentation prior to sitting the examination. The compulsory activity is approved for 4 semesters. With approved compulsory activity, the students resit the home examination only.
Krever opptak til studieprogram:
Physical Activity and Health (MSPAHE)
As for admission to the MSc in Physical Activity and Health. Bachelor degree or equivalent within relevant research fields or educational programmes.
Course literature will be presented at the start of the semester.
Studiepoeng: 7.5 SP
Studienivå: Høyere grads nivå
Institutt for nevromedisin og bevegelsesvitenskap
- Termin Statuskode Vurdering Vekting Hjelpemidler Dato Tid Eksamens- system Rom *
Rom Bygning Antall kandidater
- * Skriftlig eksamen plasseres på rom 3 dager før eksamensdato. Hvis mer enn ett rom er oppgitt, finner du ditt rom på Studentweb.
For mer info om oppmelding til og gjennomføring av eksamen, se "Innsida - Eksamen"