Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Can inorganic nutrients released from aquaculture fish cages change the seawater bacterial community? A microcosm study from a Chilean fjord. Aquaculture Environment Interactions.
- (2017) Responses in the bacterial community structure to waste nutrients from aquaculture: an in situ microcosm experiment in a Chilean fjord. Aquaculture Environment Interactions. vol. 9 (1).
- (2016) Correlation between microbiota and growth in Mangrove Killifish (Kryptolebias marmoratus) and Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua). Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2016) Effects of different wavelengths and intensities of visible light on the hatching success of Acartia tonsa Dana eggs. Aquaculture International. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2016) Effects of light and short-term temperature elevation on the 48-h hatching success of cold-stored Acartia tonsa Dana eggs. Aquaculture International. vol. 24 (1).
- (2016) Time kinetics of fatty acid changes in phospholipids following enrichment and starvation of Artemia franciscana with a main focus on docosahexaenoic acid. Aquaculture Nutrition. vol. 22 (1).
- (2016) The effect of essential fatty acids for the somatic growth in nauplii of Calanus finmarchicus. Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 3:33.
- (2015) Manipulation of the fatty acid composition of phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidylethanolamine in rotifers Brachionus Nevada and Brachionus Cayman. Aquaculture Nutrition. vol. 21 (1).
- (2015) Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) larvae can biosynthesis phospholipid de novo from 2-oleoyl-glycerol and glycerol precursors. Fish Physiology & Biochemistry. vol. 42 (1).
- (2015) Effect of enrichment time and dietary DHA and non-highly unsaturated fatty acid composition on the efficiency of DHA enrichment in phospholipid of rotifer (Brachionus Cayman). Aquaculture. vol. 446.
- (2015) Gene regulation of lipid and phospholipid metabolism in Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua) larvae. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology - Part B: Biochemistry & Molecular Biology. vol. 190.
- (2015) How can mariculture better help feed humanity?. Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 2 (26).
- (2014) RAS and microbial maturation as tools for K-selection of microbial communities improve survival in cod larvae. Aquaculture. vol. 432.
- (2014) Feeding selectivity of Calanus finmarchicus in the Trondheimsfjord. Journal of Sea Research. vol. 85.
- (2014) Inferring time-variable effects of nutrient enrichment on marine ecosystems using inverse modelling and ecological network analysis. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 493.
- (2014) Responses in the microbial food web to increased rates of nutrient supply in a southern Chilean fjord: Possible implications of cage aquaculture. Aquaculture Environment Interactions. vol. 6 (1).
- (2014) DHA content in dietary phospholipids affects DHA content in phospholipids of cod larvae and larval performance. Aquaculture. vol. 428-429.
- (2014) Responses of biological and chemical components in North East Atlantic coastal water to experimental nitrogen and phosphorus addition - A full scale ecosystem study and its relevance for management. Science of the Total Environment. vol. 473-474 (March).
- (2014) Assimilation of inorganic nutrients from salmon (Salmo salar) farming by the macroalgae (Saccharina latissima) in an exposed coastal environment: Implications for integrated multi-trophic aquaculture. Journal of Applied Phycology. vol. 26 (4).
- (2013) Variability of biofouling communities on fish cage nets: A 1-year field study at a Norwegian salmon farm. Aquaculture. vol. 416-417.