Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Latitudinal, seasonal and depth-dependent variation in growth, chemical composition and biofouling of cultivated Saccharina latissima (Phaeophyceae) along the Norwegian coast. Journal of Applied Phycology.
- (2019) Incorporation of feed and fecal waste from salmon aquaculture in great scallops (Pecten Maximus) co-fed by different algal concentrations. Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 5.
- (2019) Dietary fatty acid source has little effect on the development of the immune system in the pyloric caeca of Atlantic salmon fry. Scientific Reports. vol. 9 (27).
- (2019) Atlantic salmon raised with diets low in long-chain polyunsaturated n-3 fatty acids in freshwater have a Mycoplasma-dominated gut microbiota at sea. Aquaculture Environment Interactions. vol. 11.
- (2019) Effect of hydroxamate and catecholate siderophores on iron availability in the diatom Skeletonema costatum: Implications of siderophore degradation by associated bacteria. Marine Chemistry. vol. 209.
- (2018) The potential for upscaling kelp (Saccharina latissima) cultivation in salmon-driven integrated multi-trophic aquaculture (IMTA). Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 9:418.
- (2018) A systemic study of lipid metabolism regulation in salmon fingerlings and early juveniles fed plant oil. British Journal of Nutrition. vol. 120 (6).
- (2018) Transcriptional development of phospholipid and lipoprotein metabolism in different intestinal regions of Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) fry. BMC Genomics. vol. 19.
- (2018) Transcriptional regulation of lipid metabolism when salmon fry switches from endogenous to exogenous feeding. Aquaculture. vol. 503.
- (2018) Effect of Siderophore on Iron Availability in a Diatom and a Dinoflagellate Species: Contrasting Response in Associated Bacteria. Frontiers in Marine Science. vol. 5 (118).
- (2018) Bacterial community composition responds to changes in copepod abundance and alters ecosystem function in an Arctic mesocosm study. The ISME Journal. vol. 12 (11).
- (2018) Managing the microbial community of marine fish larvae: a holistic perspective for larviculture. Frontiers in Microbiology. vol. 9.
- (2018) K-selection as microbial community management strategy: A method for improved viability of larvae in aquaculture. Frontiers in Microbiology. vol. 9.
- (2018) Rearing water treatment induces microbial selection influencing the microbiota and pathogen associated transcripts of Cod (Gadus morhua) Larvae. Frontiers in Microbiology. vol. 9 (MAY).
- (2017) Responses in bacterial community structure to waste nutrients from aquaculture: an in situ microcosm experiment in a Chilean fjord. Aquaculture Environment Interactions. vol. 9.
- (2017) Responses in the bacterial community structure to waste nutrients from aquaculture: an in situ microcosm experiment in a Chilean fjord. Aquaculture Environment Interactions. vol. 9 (1).
- (2016) Correlation between microbiota and growth in Mangrove Killifish (Kryptolebias marmoratus) and Atlantic cod (Gadus morhua). Scientific Reports. vol. 6.
- (2016) Effects of different wavelengths and intensities of visible light on the hatching success of Acartia tonsa Dana eggs. Aquaculture International. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2016) Effects of light and short-term temperature elevation on the 48-h hatching success of cold-stored Acartia tonsa Dana eggs. Aquaculture International. vol. 24 (1).
- (2016) Time kinetics of fatty acid changes in phospholipids following enrichment and starvation of Artemia franciscana with a main focus on docosahexaenoic acid. Aquaculture Nutrition. vol. 22 (1).