Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Received knowledge of elective surgical patients and their trust in hospital staff: a cross-sectional multicentre study. European Journal for Person Centered Healthcare. vol. 5 (2).
- (2017) Use of mechanical and pharmacological restraint over an eight-year period and its relation to clinical factors. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry.
- (2016) Learning from clients: A qualitative investigation of psychotherapists' reactions to negative verbal feedback. Psychotherapy Research.
- (2016) Differences and similarities between mothers and fathers of premature children : a qualitative study of parents´ coping experiences in a neonatal intensive care unit. BMC Pediatrics.
- (2016) Pathological spirit possession as a cultural interpretation of trauma-related symptoms. Psychological Trauma. vol. 8 (4).
- (2016) Incidence of violent behavior among patients in psychiatric intensive care units. European Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 30 (1).
- (2016) The effect of a brief educational programme added to mental health treatment to improve patient activation: A randomized controlled trial in community mental health centres. Patient Education and Counseling. vol. 99 (5).
- (2016) Challenges in detecting and diagnosing substance use in women in the acute psychiatric department: A naturalistic cohort study. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 16 (1).
- (2016) Barriers and success factors in clinical pathways : transition process between psychiatric inpatient care and community care. European Journal for Person Centered Healthcare. vol. 4 (4).
- (2015) Failing Communication with inmates: An explorative study of the content of the letters from the correctional services. Open Journal of Social Sciences. vol. 3.
- (2015) Religious convictions in patients with epilepsy-associated affective disorders: a controlled study from a psychiatric acute department. Journal of religion and health. vol. 54 (3).
- (2014) Psychological distress and perceived health in inmates in Norwegian prisons. Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. vol. 42 (2).
- (2014) Exploring the role of communication skills among natives and immigrants on their misconduct behaviour in prison. International Journal of Culture and Mental Health. vol. 7 (1).
- (2014) The role of trauma and psychological distress on motivation for foreign language acquisition among refugees. International Journal of Culture and Mental Health. vol. 7 (1).
- (2013) Cross-Cultural Comparisons of Adults' Childhood Recollections: How are Peak-Experiences Described in China and Portugal?. Journal of Happiness Studies. vol. 14 (1).
- (2013) Communication problems and language barrier between foreign inmates and prison officer. Journal of Immigrant & Refugee Studies. vol. 11 (1).
- (2013) Therapeutic alliance in early schizophrenia spectrum disorders: a cross-sectional study. Annals of General Psychiatry. vol. 12.
- (2013) Personality traits, interpersonal problems and therapeutic alliance in early schizophrenia spectrum disorders. Comprehensive Psychiatry. vol. 54 (8).
- (2011) Calibrating and adjusting expectations in life: A grounded theory on how elderly persons with somatic health problems maintain control and balance in life and optimize well-being. International Journal of Qualitative Studies on Health and Well-being. vol. 6 (1).
- (2011) Clinical differences between immigrants voluntarily and involuntarily admitted to aciute psychiatric units: a 3-year prospective study. Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing. vol. 18 (8).