Valentina Cabral Iversen
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Does the working alliance mediate the effect of routine outcome monitoring (ROM) and alliance feedback on psychotherapy outcomes? A secondary analysis from a randomized clinical trial. Journal of Counseling Psychology. vol. 66 (2).
- (2019) Parental satisfaction with neonatal intensive care units: a quantitative cross-sectional study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 19.
- (2019) Cytokines in Relation to Motor Activity in an Acute Psychiatric Population. Frontiers in Psychiatry. vol. 10.
- (2019) European survey on national training activities in clinical research. Trials. vol. 20.
- (2019) A scoping review describes methods used to identify, prioritize and display gaps in health research. Journal of Clinical Epidemiology. vol. 109.
- (2019) Patients' perspectives on care pathways and informed shared decision making in the transition between psychiatric hospitalization and the community. Journal of Evaluation In Clinical Practice.
- (2018) The effects of routine outcome monitoring (ROM) on therapy outcomes in the course of an implementation process: A randomized clinical trial. Journal of Counseling Psychology. vol. 65 (5).
- (2018) Association between cytokines and psychiatric symptoms in chronic fatigue syndrome and healthy controls. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry.
- (2018) Validation of the Neonatal Satisfaction Survey (NSS-8) in six Norwegian neonatal intensive care units: a quantitative cross-sectional study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18:222.
- (2018) Association of psychosis, affective disorders and diseases affecting the immune system. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 72 (2).
- (2018) Use of mechanical and pharmacological restraint over an eight-year period and its relation to clinical factors. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 72 (1).
- (2018) FT4 and TSH, relation to diagnoses in an unselected psychiatric acute-ward population, and change during acute psychiatric admission. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 18:244.
- (2018) Care pathways in the transition of patients between district psychiatric hospital centres (DPCs) and community mental health services. Health Science Reports.
- (2017) Received knowledge of elective surgical patients and their trust in hospital staff: a cross-sectional multicentre study. European Journal for Person Centered Healthcare. vol. 5 (2).
- (2016) Learning from clients: A qualitative investigation of psychotherapists' reactions to negative verbal feedback. Psychotherapy Research. vol. 28 (4).
- (2016) Differences and similarities between mothers and fathers of premature children : a qualitative study of parents´ coping experiences in a neonatal intensive care unit. BMC Pediatrics.
- (2016) Pathological spirit possession as a cultural interpretation of trauma-related symptoms. Psychological Trauma. vol. 8 (4).
- (2016) Incidence of violent behavior among patients in psychiatric intensive care units. European Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 30 (1).
- (2016) The effect of a brief educational programme added to mental health treatment to improve patient activation: A randomized controlled trial in community mental health centres. Patient Education and Counseling. vol. 99 (5).
- (2016) Challenges in detecting and diagnosing substance use in women in the acute psychiatric department: A naturalistic cohort study. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 16 (1).