Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Long-term work outcomes and the efficacy of multidisciplinary rehabilitation programs on labor force participation in cancer patients - a protocol for a longitudinal prospective cohort study. Journal of Public Health Research. vol. 9:1739.
- (2020) Definitive radiotherapy for prostate cancer in Norway 2006-2015: Temporal trends, performance and survival. Radiotherapy and Oncology. vol. 155.
- (2020) Surgical Complications in Postchemotherapy Retroperitoneal Lymph Node Dissection for Nonseminoma Germ Cell Tumour: A Population-based Study from the Swedish Norwegian Testicular Cancer Group. European Urology Oncology (EUO).
- (2020) Metachronous Contralateral Testicular Cancer in the Cisplatin Era: A Population-Based Cohort Study. Journal of Clinical Oncology. vol. 39 (4).
- (2020) Detection of recurrent prostate cancer with 18F-Fluciclovine PET/MRI. Frontiers in Oncology. vol. 10:582092.
- (2020) Thromboembolic events after high-intensity training duringcisplatin-based chemotherapy for testicular cancer: Casereports and review of the literature. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 147 (11).
- (2019) Cancer therapy and risk of congenital malformations in children fathered by men treated for testicular germ-cell cancer: A nationwide register study. Nature Methods. vol. 16:e1002816 (6).
- (2019) Prostate-specific membrane antigen PET/magnetic resonance imaging for the planning of salvage radiotherapy in patients with prostate cancer with biochemical recurrence after radical prostatectomy. PET Clinics. vol. 14 (4).
- (2019) Outcome of Men With Relapses After Adjuvant Bleomycin, Etoposide, and Cisplatin for Clinical Stage I Nonseminoma. Journal of Clinical Oncology. vol. 38.
- (2019) Continuing increased risk of second cancer in long-term testicular cancer survivors after treatment in the cisplatin era. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 147 (1).
- (2019) Causes of inferior relative survival after testicular germ cell tumor diagnosed 1953–2015: A population-based prospective cohort study. PLOS ONE. vol. 14:e0225942 (12).
- (2018) Long-term serum platinum changes and their association with cisplatin-related late effects in testicular cancer survivors. Acta Oncologica. vol. 57 (10).
- (2018) Imatinib may reduce chemotherapy-induced pneumonitis. A report on four cases from the SWENOTECA. Acta Oncologica. vol. 57 (10).
- (2018) Non-risk-adapted surveillance for stage I testicular cancer: Critical review and summary [figure presented]. European Urology. vol. 73 (6).
- (2017) Outcome of men with relapse after adjuvant carboplatin for clinical stage i seminoma. Journal of Clinical Oncology. vol. 35 (2).
- (2016) Associations between long-term serum platinum and neurotoxicity and ototoxicity, endocrine gonadal function, and cardiovascular disease in testicular cancer survivors. Urologic Oncology. vol. 34 (487).
- (2016) Long-term relative survival after diagnosis of testicular germ cell tumor. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention. vol. 25 (5).
- (2016) Treatment of stage I seminoma, with one course of adjuvant carboplatin or surveillance, risk-adapted recommendations implementing patient autonomy: A report from the Swedish and Norwegian Testicular Cancer Group (SWENOTECA). Annals of Oncology. vol. 27 (7).
- (2016) The SWENOTECA group: A good example of continuous binational and multidisciplinary collaboration for patients with testicular cancer in Sweden and Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Urology. vol. 50 (1).
- (2015) Surveillance vs. adjuvant therapy of clinical stage I testicular tumors - a review and the SWENOTECA experience. Andrology. vol. 3 (1).