Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Cancer therapy and risk of congenital malformations in children fathered by men treated for testicular germ-cell cancer: A nationwide register study. Nature Methods. vol. 16:e1002816 (6).
- (2019) Prostate-specific membrane antigen PET/magnetic resonance imaging for the planning of salvage radiotherapy in patients with prostate cancer with biochemical recurrence after radical prostatectomy. PET Clinics. vol. 14 (4).
- (2019) Outcome of Men With Relapses After Adjuvant Bleomycin, Etoposide, and Cisplatin for Clinical Stage I Nonseminoma. Journal of Clinical Oncology. vol. 38.
- (2019) Continuing increased risk of second cancer in long-term testicular cancer survivors after treatment in the cisplatin era. International Journal of Cancer. vol. 147 (1).
- (2019) Causes of inferior relative survival after testicular germ cell tumor diagnosed 1953–2015: A population-based prospective cohort study. PLOS ONE. vol. 14:e0225942 (12).
- (2018) Long-term serum platinum changes and their association with cisplatin-related late effects in testicular cancer survivors. Acta Oncologica. vol. 57 (10).
- (2018) Imatinib may reduce chemotherapy-induced pneumonitis. A report on four cases from the SWENOTECA. Acta Oncologica. vol. 57 (10).
- (2018) Non-risk-adapted surveillance for stage I testicular cancer: Critical review and summary [figure presented]. European Urology. vol. 73 (6).
- (2017) Outcome of men with relapse after adjuvant carboplatin for clinical stage i seminoma. Journal of Clinical Oncology. vol. 35 (2).
- (2016) Associations between long-term serum platinum and neurotoxicity and ototoxicity, endocrine gonadal function, and cardiovascular disease in testicular cancer survivors. Urologic Oncology. vol. 34 (487).
- (2016) Long-term relative survival after diagnosis of testicular germ cell tumor. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention. vol. 25 (5).
- (2016) Treatment of stage I seminoma, with one course of adjuvant carboplatin or surveillance, risk-adapted recommendations implementing patient autonomy: A report from the Swedish and Norwegian Testicular Cancer Group (SWENOTECA). Annals of Oncology. vol. 27 (7).
- (2016) The SWENOTECA group: A good example of continuous binational and multidisciplinary collaboration for patients with testicular cancer in Sweden and Norway. Scandinavian journal of urology. vol. 50 (1).
- (2015) Surveillance vs. adjuvant therapy of clinical stage I testicular tumors - a review and the SWENOTECA experience. Andrology. vol. 3 (1).
- (2015) Long-term platinum retention after platinum-based chemotherapy in testicular cancer survivors: A 20-year follow-up study. Anticancer Research. vol. 35 (3).
- (2015) Patterns of relapse in patients with clinical stage I testicular cancer managed with active surveillance. Journal of Clinical Oncology. vol. 33 (1).
- (2015) Personalizing, not patronizing: The case for patient autonomy by unbiased presentation of management options in stage I testicular cancer. Annals of Oncology. vol. 26 (5).
- (2015) Chronic fatigue in 812 testicular cancer survivors during long-term follow-up: increasing prevalence and risk factors. Annals of Oncology. vol. 26 (10).
- (2015) Bilateral testicular germ cell tumors in patients treated for clinical stage I non-seminoma within two risk-adapted SWENOTECA protocols. Acta Oncologica. vol. 54 (4).
- (2014) One course of adjuvant BEP in clinical stage I nonseminoma mature and expanded results from the SWENOTECA group. Annals of Oncology. vol. 25 (11).