Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Two-photon excitation of FluoVolt allows improved interrogation of transmural electrophysiological function in the intact mouse heart. Progress in Biophysics and Molecular Biology.
- (2019) The effect of exercise training on myocardial and skeletal muscle metabolism by MR spectroscopy in rats with heart failure. Metabolites. vol. 9:53 (3).
- (2018) Characterization of Electrical Activity in Post-myocardial Infarction Scar Tissue in Rat Hearts Using Multiphoton Microscopy. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 9.
- (2018) Human cardiomyocyte calcium handling and transverse tubules in mid-stage of post-myocardial-infarction heart failure. ESC Heart Failure. vol. 5 (3).
- (2018) Normal interventricular differences in tissue architecture underlie right ventricular susceptibility to conduction abnormalities in a mouse model of Brugada syndrome. Cardiovascular Research. vol. 114 (5).
- (2018) Aerobic interval training prevents age-dependent vulnerability to atrial fibrillation in Rodents. Frontiers in Physiology. vol. 9.
- (2018) Skeletal muscle metabolism in rats with low and high intrinsic aerobic capacity: Effect of aging and exercise training. PLOS ONE. vol. 13 (12).
- (2017) T cell costimulation blockade blunts pressure overload-induced heart failure. Nature Communications. vol. 8.
- (2017) Exercise induces cerebral VEGF and angiogenesis via the lactate receptor HCAR1. Nature Communications. vol. 8.
- (2017) Modeling of cardiac ischaemia and reperfusion injury: a human-based in vitro model using iPS-derived cardiomyocytes. European Heart Journal. vol. 38 (1).
- (2017) Content of mitochondrial calcium uniporter (MCU) in cardiomyocytes is regulated by microRNA-1 in physiologic and pathologic hypertrophy. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. vol. 114 (43).
- (2016) Exercise training reverses myocardial dysfunction induced by CaMKIIC overexpression by restoring Ca2+ homeostasis. Journal of applied physiology. vol. 121 (1).
- (2016) Cardiac repair in Guinea pigs with human engineered heart tissue from induced pluripotent stem cells. Science Translational Medicine. vol. 8 (363).
- (2015) Aerobic interval training reduces inducible ventricular arrhytmias in diabetic mice after myocardial infarction. Basic Research in Cardiology. vol. 110 (44).
- (2014) Reduced aerobic capacity causes leaky ryanodine receptors that trigger arrhythmia in a rat strain artificially selected and bred for low aerobic running capacity. Acta Physiologica. vol. 210 (4).
- (2013) High inborn aerobic capacity does not protect the heart following myocardial infarction. Journal of applied physiology. vol. 115 (12).
- (2013) Aerobic interval training partly reverse contractile dysfunction and impaired Ca2+ handling in atrial myocytes from rats with post infarction heart failure. PLOS ONE. vol. 8 (6:e66288).
- (2013) Atrial Myocyte Function and Ca2+ Handling Is Associated with Inborn Aerobic Capacity. PLOS ONE. vol. 8 (10).
- (2012) Aerobic interval training reduces blood pressure and improves myocardial function in hypertensive patients. European Journal of Cardiovascular Prevention & Rehabilitation. vol. 19 (2).
- (2012) Inborn aerobic fitness determine susceptibility to arrhythmias. Cardiovascular Research. vol. 93.