Tom Eirik Mollnes
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) TLR8 and complement C5 induce cytokine release and thrombin activation in human whole blood challenged with Gram-positive bacteria. Journal of Leukocyte Biology.
- (2019) Key role of the number of complement receptor 1 on erythrocytes for binding of Escherichia coli to erythrocytes and for leukocyte phagocytosis and oxidative burst in human whole blood. Molecular Immunology. vol. 114.
- (2019) Changes in cytokines during treatment of elderly, hospitalized psychiatric patients - a naturalistic study. Psychoneuroendocrinology. vol. 108.
- (2019) Elevated complement C3 and C4 levels are associated with postnatal pregnancy-related venous thrombosis. Thrombosis and Haemostasis. vol. 119 (9).
- (2019) The synthetic antimicrobial peptide LTX21 induces inflammatory responses in a human whole blood model and a murine peritoneum model. Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica (APMIS). vol. 127 (6).
- (2019) Cholesterol Crystals Induce coagulation Activation through Complement-Dependent Expression of Monocytic Tissue Factor. Journal of Immunology. vol. 203 (4).
- (2019) Perioperative infusion of glucagon-like peptide-1 prevents insulin resistance after surgical trauma in female pigs. Endocrinology. vol. 160 (12).
- (2019) Comparison of cytokine changes in three different lipoprotein apheresis systems in an ex vivo whole blood model. Journal of clinical apheresis.
- (2019) Tumor necrosis factor inhibitors are associated with reduced complement activation in spondylarthropathies: An observational study. PLOS ONE. vol. 14 (7).
- (2019) Selective and marked decrease of complement receptor C5aR2 in human thoracic aortic aneurysms: A dysregulation with potential inflammatory effects. Open heart. vol. 6.e001098 (2).
- (2019) Complement activation assessed by the plasma terminal complement complex and future risk of venous thromboembolism. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis. vol. 17 (6).
- (2019) Effects of gamma radiation sterilization on the structural and biological properties of decellularized corneal xenografts. Acta Biomaterialia. vol. 96.
- (2019) Rifaximin alters gut microbiota profile, but does not affect systemic inflammation - a randomized controlled trial in common variable immunodeficiency. Scientific Reports. vol. 9:167.
- (2019) Pseudo-anaphylaxis to polyethylene glycol (PEG)-coated liposomes: Roles of anti-PEG IgM and complement activation in a porcine model of human infusion reactions. ACS Nano. vol. 13 (8).
- (2019) NHDL, a recombinant VL/VH hybrid antibody control for IgG2/4 antibodies. mAbs. vol. 12 (1).
- (2019) Plasma levels of mannose-binding lectin and future risk of venous thromboembolism. Journal of Thrombosis and Haemostasis.
- (2019) Impaired HDL function amplifies systemic inflammation in common variable immunodeficiency. Scientific Reports. vol. 9:9427.
- (2019) Biphasic release of the alarmin high mobility group box 1 protein early after trauma predicts poor clinical outcome. Critical Care Medicine. vol. 47 (8).
- (2019) Sepsis causes right ventricular myocardial inflammation independent of pulmonary hypertension in a porcine sepsis model. PLOS ONE. vol. 14:e0218624 (6).
- (2019) Increased complement factor B and Bb levels are associated with mortality in patients with severe aortic stenosis. Journal of Immunology. vol. 203 (7).