Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Exploring the reactivity of retinol radical cation toward organic and biological molecules: A laser flash photolysis study. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology. B: Biology. vol. 170.
- (2017) Demonstrating basic properties of spectroscopy using a self-constructed combined fluorimeter and UV-Photometer. Journal of Chemical Education. vol. 94 (10).
- (2017) The plastoquinone pool of Nannochloropsis oceanica is not completely reduced during bright light pulses. PLoS ONE. vol. 12 (4).
- (2016) Competitive ligand exchange of crosslinking ions for ionotropic hydrogel formation. Journal of materials chemistry. B. vol. 4 (37).
- (2016) Ruthenium porphyrin-induced photodamage in bladder cancer cells. Photodiagnosis and Photodynamic Therapy. vol. 14.
- (2016) Fluorescence and phosphorescence of tryptophan in peptides of different length and sequence. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology. B: Biology. vol. 157.
- (2015) Dissolution of copper mineral phases in biological fluids and the controlled release of copper ions from mineralized alginate hydrogels. Biomedical Materials. vol. 10 (1).
- (2014) The inter-monomer interface of the major light-harvesting chlorophyll a/b complexes of photosystem II (LHCII) influences the chlorophyll triplet distribution. Journal of plant physiology (Print). vol. 171 (5).
- (2013) Single shot laser flash photolysis with a fibre-coupled reference beam monitor. Photochemical and Photobiological Sciences. vol. 12 (2).
- (2013) Pulsed-source time-resolved phosphorimetry: comparison of a commercial gated photomultiplier with a specially wired ungated photomultiplier. Photochemical and Photobiological Sciences. vol. 12 (6).
- (2013) Proline does not quench singlet oxygen: Evidence to reconsider its protective role in plants. Plant physiology and biochemistry (Paris). vol. 64.
- (2013) Energy and electron transfer of polyenic acids with variable chain lengths. Tetrahedron. vol. 69 (1).
- (2012) Temporal profile of the singlet oxygen emission endogenously produced by photosystem II reaction centre in an aqueous buffer. Photosynthesis Research. vol. 112 (1).
- (2012) Triplets, radical cations and neutral semiquinone radicals of lumiflavin and riboflavin: An overhaul of previous pump-probe data and new multichannel absolute absorption spectra. Journal of Photochemistry and Photobiology. B: Biology. vol. 106.
- (2012) Photomorphogenesis and pigment induction in lentil seedling roots exposed to low light conditions. Plant Biology. vol. 14 (3).
- (2011) Trolox, a Water-Soluble Analogue of alpha-Tocopherol, Photoprotects the Surface-Exposed Regions of the Photosystem II Reaction Center in Vitro. Is This Physiologically Relevant?. Biochemistry. vol. 50 (39).
- (2011) Photo induced hexylaminolevulinate destruction of rat bladder cells AY-27. Photochemical and Photobiological Sciences. vol. 10 (6).
- (2011) Comparison of the Photochemical Behaviors of alpha-Tocopherol and its Acetate in Organic and Aqueous Mice liar Solutions. Journal of Physical Chemistry A. vol. 115 (29).
- (2010) Tricarboxylic acid cycle activity is impaired in rats with kaolin-induced hydrocephalus. Journal of Neurology. vol. 257.
- (2010) Spectroscopic Characterization of Neutral and Cation Radicals of alpha-Tocopherol and Related Molecules: A Satisfactory Denouement. Journal of Physical Chemistry A. vol. 114 (40).