Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Født 6.3.1955 i Hameln, Tyskland; bodd i Norge siden 1974. Cand.mag. med psykologi, filosofi og biologi, Universitetet i Tromsø, 1981. Cand. med. Universitetet i Tromsø, 1987. Barne- og ungdomspsykiater fra 1994. Klinikksjef BUP-klinikk/St. Olavs hospital I Trondheim, 1999-2002. PhD med avhandlingen "Quality of Life and mental health in children and adolescents: Child and parent perspectives" ved NTNU, 2009. Forskningsinteresser: Livskvalitet, "Child-wellbeing", epidemiologi, psykisk helse/psykopatologi og nevropsykiatri hos barn og ungdom.
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Childhood maltreatment, psychopathology and well-being: The mediator role of global self-esteem, attachment difficulties and substance use. International Journal of Child Abuse & Neglect. vol. 70.
- (2017) Quality of life among adolescents living in residential youth care:do domain-specific self-esteem and psychopathology contribute?. Quality of Life Research. vol. 26 (10).
- (2016) Child maltreatment and quality of life: A study of adolescents in residential care. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. vol. 14:74.
- (2016) Måleegenskaper ved den norske versjonen av Child and Adolescent Psychiatric Assessment (CAPA) og Preschool Age Psychiatric Assessment (PAPA). PsykTestBARN.
- (2016) Prevalence, stability, 1-year incidence and predictors of depressive symptoms among Norwegian adolescents in the general population as measured by the Short Mood and Feelings Questionnaire. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 70 (4).
- (2016) The Impact of Coexisting Emotional and Conduct Problems on Family Functioning and Quality of Life Among Adolescents With ADHD. Journal of Attention Disorders. vol. 20 (5).
- (2015) Previous maltreatment and present mental health in a high-risk adolescent population. International Journal of Child Abuse & Neglect. vol. 45.
- (2015) Self- and proxy reports of quality of life among adolescents living in residential youth care compared to adolescents in the general population and mental health services. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. vol. 13 (104).
- (2015) Prevalence and comorbidity of mental disorders among adolescents living in residential youth care. European Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. vol. 25 (1).
- (2015) Måleegenskaper ved den norske versjonen av Child Health Questionnaire (CHQ). PsykTestBARN.
- (2015) Perceived family functioning, adolescent psychopathology and quality of life in the general population: a 6-month follow-up study. Quality of Life Research. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2015) Forsvarlig testbruk. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 52 (7).
- (2015) Familial aggregation of anxiety and depression in the community: the role of adolescents’ self-esteem and physical activity level (the HUNT Study). BMC Public Health. vol. 15 (1).
- (2015) Improved quality of life among adolescents with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder is mediated by protective factors: A cross sectional survey. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 15 (108).
- (2015) What Predicts a Good Adolescent to Adult Transition in ADHD? The Role of Self-Reported Resilience. Journal of Attention Disorders.
- (2015) Consumer satisfaction with the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service and its association with treatment outcome: A 3-4-year follow-up study. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 69 (3).
- (2014) Sixteen-year comparisons of parent-reported emotional and behaviour problems and competencies in Norwegian children aged 7-9 years. Nordic Journal of Psychiatry. vol. 68 (3).
- (2014) Self-reported social anxiety symptoms and correlates in a clinical (CAP) and a community (Young-HUNT) adolescent sample. Social Psychiatry and Psychiatric Epidemiology. vol. 49 (12).
- (2014) Associations between internalizing problems in adolescent daughters versus sons and mental health problems in mothers versus fathers (The HUNT Study). Journal of Child and Family Studies. vol. 24 (7).
- (2014) Quality of life in children with OCD with and without comorbidity. Health and Quality of Life Outcomes. vol. 12 (152).