Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Failing to plan - planning to fail : how early phase planning can improve buildingsʼ lifetime value creation. Facilities. vol. 36 (1/2).
- (2018) Developing sustainable energy efficient buildings – a transnational knowledge transfer experience between Norway and Kosovo. Studies in Higher Education.
- (2017) Contribution of Facilities Management to Value creation. Journal für Facility Management. vol. 14.
- (2017) Best Value Approach (BVA) - Enhancing Value Creation in Construction Projects. Business Systems Research Journal. vol. 8 (2).
- (2017) Measuring perception about sustainability of building materials in Kosovo. Facilities. vol. 35 (7-8).
- (2016) PPP in Public Schools as Means for Value Creation for User and Owner. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. vol. 226.
- (2016) Strategies for Optimization of Value in Hospital Buildings. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences. vol. 226.
- (2016) Developing sustainable energy efficient buildings – A transnational knowledge transfer experience between Norway and Kosovo. Raportti (Tampereen teknillinen yliopisto. Rakennustuotanto ja -talous). vol. 5.
- (2016) Sustainable Planning in Refurbishment Projects – An Early Phase Evaluation. Energy Procedia. vol. 96.
- (2015) Increasing attractiveness by LCC facility management orientation. IFAC-PapersOnLine. vol. 48 (3).
- (2014) Buildings’ impact on effective hospital services: The means of the property management role in Norwegian hospitals. Journal of Health Organisation and Management. vol. 28 (3).
- (2011) Bygningsvedlikehold - bedre planlegging en nøkkel til bedre vedlikehold. Tapir Akademisk Forlag. 2011. ISBN 9788251927543. Temahefte (Norges teknisk-naturvitenskapelige universitet. Fakultet for arkitektur og billedkunst) (4).
Del av bok/rapport
- (2019) Increasing the Quality of Place by Facility Management and the Orientations of Users' Values. Keeping Up with Technologies to Create the Cognitive City.
- (2018) Urban Facility Management Role. Places and Technologies, 5th International Academic Conference on Places and Technologies.
- (2018) Value sharing model for urban development. Conference of Interdisciplinary Research of Real Estate, Groningen, September 20-21, 2018.
- (2017) Value Creation in Design-Build Projects- The Role of the Designers. IPMA Proceedings. 30th IPMA World Congress: "Breakthrough competencies for managing change".
- (2017) Mapping of Facility management maturity profiles in Norwegian Universities and University colleges. CONFERENCE of Interdisciplinary Research of Real Estate (2; 2017; Cartagena) Proceedings [Elektronski vir] / 2nd Conference of Interdisciplinary Research on Real Estate [being] CIRRE Conference, Cartagena, September 21-22, 2017.
- (2017) Improving energy efficiency of existing buildings in Slovenia through regulatory incentives. CONFERENCE of Interdisciplinary Research of Real Estate (2; 2017; Cartagena) Proceedings [Elektronski vir] / 2nd Conference of Interdisciplinary Research on Real Estate [being] CIRRE Conference, Cartagena, September 21-22, 2017.
- (2016) How FM may contribute to happiness - The Oscar approach. Proceedings of CFM’s second nordic conference: Facilities Management Research and Practice. Does FM contribute to happiness in the Nordic Countries.
- (2016) Characteristics That Enhance Value for Users of Offices—Focus on Buildings and Stakeholders. Proceedings of the 24th Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction..