Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Rotavirus detection in bulk stool and rectal swab specimens in children with acute gastroenteritis in Norway. Journal of Clinical Virology. vol. 97.
- (2017) Comparing human metapneumovirus and respiratory syncytial virus: Viral codetections, genotypes and risk factors for severe disease. PLoS ONE. vol. 12:0170200 (1).
- (2017) The Burden of Human Metapneumovirus and Respiratory Syncytial Virus Infections in Hospitalized Norwegian Children. Journal of Infectious Diseases. vol. 216 (1).
- (2017) Unrecognized viral infections and chromosome abnormalities as a cause of fetal death – examination with fluorescence in situ hybridization, immunohistochemistry and polymerase chain reaction. Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica (APMIS). vol. 125 (9).
- (2016) Burden of rotavirus disease in Norway: Using national registries for public health research. The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. vol. 35 (4).
- (2016) A novel SimpleProbe PCR for detection of mutations in the 23S rRNA gene associated with macrolide resistance in Mycoplasma genitalium in clinical samples. Journal of Clinical Microbiology.
- (2016) Bacterial Load in Daily Urine Samples of Patients Infected with Mycoplasma genitalium, Mutation Analysis, and Response to Treatment. Infectious diseases in obstetrics and gynecology. vol. 2016.
- (2016) Cytokine profiles in human metapneumovirus infected children: Identification of genes involved in the antiviral response and pathogenesis. PLoS ONE. vol. 11:e0155484 (5).
- (2016) Respiratory virus detection and clinical diagnosis in children attending day care. PLoS ONE. vol. 11 (7).
- (2016) Prevalence of human papillomavirus infection among women in rural Nepal. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 96 (1).
- (2016) Characterization of the non-coding control region of polyomavirus KI isolated from nasopharyngeal samples from patients with respiratory symptoms or infection and from blood from healthy blood donors in Norway. Journal of General Virology. vol. 97 (7).
- (2015) Toxoplasma prevalence among pregnant women in Norway: A cross-sectional study. Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica (APMIS). vol. 123 (4).
- (2014) Susceptibility to cytomegalovirus, parvovirus B19 and age-dependent differences in levels of rubella antibodies among pregnant women. Journal of Medical Virology. vol. 86 (5).
- (2014) Sexually transmitted infections among women attending a Norwegian Sexual Assault Centre. Sexually Transmitted Infections. vol. 90 (4).
- (2014) Prevalence and molecular characterisation of human adenovirus in diarrhoeic children in Tanzania; a case control study. BMC Infectious Diseases. vol. 14 (1).
- (2014) Severe parechovirus infection in Norwegian infants. The Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. vol. 33 (12).
- (2013) Detection of spliced mRNA from human bocavirus 1 in clinical samples from children with respiratory tract infections. Emerging Infectious Diseases. vol. 19 (4).
- (2013) Changing patterns of cytomegalovirus seroprevalence among pregnant women in Norway between 1995 and 2009 examined in the Norwegian Mother and Child Cohort Study and two cohorts from Sør-Trøndelag County: a cross-sectional study. BMJ Open. vol. 3.
- (2012) Cytomegalovirus antibody status at 17 - 18 weeks of gestation and preeclampsia: a case-control study of pregnant women in Norway. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. vol. 119 (11).
- (2011) Chlamydiainfeksjon i Sør-Trøndelag – behandling og oppfølging. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 131 (5).