Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Effects of Attentional Bias Modification on residual symptoms in depression: A randomized controlled trial. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 19 (141).
- (2019) Attention Bias Modification in Remitted Depression Is Associated With Increased Interest and Leads to Reduced Adverse Impact of Anxiety Symptoms and Negative Cognition. Clinical Psychological Science. vol. 7 (3).
- (2019) A Prospective Test of the Metacognitive Model of Depression in Previously Depressed Individuals. Cognitive Therapy and Research. vol. 43 (3).
- (2019) Burnout and Subjective Perfomance Among Junior Athletes- Associations with Affective and Cognitive Components. Sports.
- (2019) Working Alliance in the Coach-Athlete Relationship and Athlete Burnout – The Mediating Role of Athlete Resilience. International Journal of Sport Psychology.
- (2019) Acceptance and Commitment Therapy Preceded by Attention Bias Modification on Residual Symptoms in Depression: A 12-month Follow-up. Frontiers in Psychology.
- (2018) The effect of insomnia on neuropsychological functioning in patients with comorbid symptoms of pain, fatigue, and mood disorders. Archives of clinical neuropsychology. vol. 33 (1).
- (2018) Conceptual framework for therapeutic training with biofeedback in Virtual Reality: first evaluation of a relaxation simulator. The Journal of Interactive Learning Research. vol. 29 (1).
- (2018) Catastrophizing, Solicitous Responses From Significant Others, and Function in Individuals With Neuropathic Pain, Osteoarthritis, or Spinal Pain in the General Population. Journal of Pain. vol. 19 (9).
- (2018) Biopsychosocial predictors and trajectories of work participation after transdiagnostic occupational rehabilitation of participants with mental and somatic disorders: A cohort study. BMC Public Health. vol. 18:1014.
- (2018) A randomized noninferiority trial comparing Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I) delivered by a therapist or via a fully automated online treatment program. Sleep.
- (2018) Overcoming insomnia: Protocol for a large-scale randomised controlled trial of online cognitive behaviour therapy for insomnia compared with online patient education about sleep. BMJ Open. vol. 8:e25152 (8).
- (2018) The Working Alliance and Satisfaction with the Coach-Athlete relationship in Sport among Norwegian elite swimmers. The Sport journal.
- (2018) The effects of perceptual-cognitive training with Neurotracker on executive brain functions among elite athletes. Cogent Psychology. vol. 5.
- (2018) The relationship between improvement in insomnia severity and long-term outcomes in the treatment of chronic fatigue. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 9:1764.
- (2018) Acceptance and Commitment Therapy preceded by an experimental Attention Bias Modification procedure in recurrent depression: Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial. Trials. vol. 19 (203).
- (2017) Effectiveness of working memory training among subjects currently on sick leave due to complex symptoms. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 7.
- (2017) Randomized Controlled Trial of Adding Telephone Follow-Up to an Occupational Rehabilitation Program to Increase Work Participation. Journal of occupational rehabilitation.
- (2017) Processes in acceptance and commitment therapy and the rehabilitation of chronic fatigue. Scandinavian Journal of Psychology. vol. 58 (3).
- (2017) Dysfunctional Metacognitive Beliefs Are Associated with Decreased Executive Control. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.