Stig Roland Ottosson
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2014) User participation is not always an easy thing when developing an innovation. Proceedings of the International Design Conference. vol. 2014-January.
- (2018) Developing and Managing Innovation in a Fast Changing and Complex World: Benefiting from Dynamic Principles. Springer. 2018. ISBN 978-3-319-94045-8.
- (2016) Developing Sustainable Product Innovations. 2016. ISBN 978-91-639-1980-0.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2020) Visualize What to Be Coded Before Programming. 2019 IEEE International Conference on Advanced Trends in Information Theory (ATIT).
- (2020) Integration of Processes and Organizations. Integrated Design Engineering Interdisciplinary and Holistic Product Development.
- (2017) What is and how to develop sustainable innovation?. Leadership, Innovation and Entrepreneurship as Driving Forces of the Global Economy - Proceedings of the 2016 International Conference on Leadership, Innovation and Entrepreneurship (ICLIE).
- (2017) The Road to Paradigm Shift with Dynamic Management. Proceedings of the 11th International Workshop on Integrated Design Engineering.
- (2017) Which Product Development Method is Best for Need-based New Product Development?. Proceedings of the 11th International Workshop on Integrated Design Engineering.
- (2016) Cross-Professional Cooperation in a University Setting. Universal Design 2016: Learning from the past, designing for the future. Proceedings of the 3rd International Conference on Universal Design (UD 2016), York, United Kingdom, August 21–24, 2016.
- (2016) Some Experiences from Using 3D-printing in the Modelling of a New Product. Proceedings of NordDesign 2016.
- (2015) Aspects on cost and time efficient new product development. Proceeding of the 10th International Workshop on Integrated Design Engineering; September 10th-12th 2014, Magdeburg, Germany.
- (2014) Learner Profiling for Innovation Education Across Disciplines: A Work In Progress Paper. International Conference on Web & Open Access to Learning, ICWOAL, 2014.
- (2013) Universal product development – A want- or wish-based development task. Proceeding of the 19th International Conference on Engineering Design (ICED13), Design for Harmonies, Vol.7: Human Behaviour in Design, Seoul, Korea, 19-22.08.2013.