Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) The Dimensional Obsessive-Compulsive Scale: Development and Validation of a Short Form (DOCS-SF). Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) The role of metacognition and obsessive-compulsive symptoms in psychosis: An analogue study. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 17:233.
- (2017) Metacognitive therapy for depression in adults: A waiting list randomized controlled trial with six months follow-up. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) The role of metacognitive beliefs about thoughts and rituals: a test of the metacognitive model of obsessive-compulsive disorder in a clinical sample. Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders. vol. 13.
- (2017) Worry and Metacognitions as Predictors of Anxiety Symptoms: A Prospective Study. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8 (924).
- (2016) Metacognitions in obsessive-compulsive disorder: A psychometric study of the Metacognitions Questionnaire-30. Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders. vol. 11.
- (2016) Therapist variability in the task/goal dimension of the early working alliance predicts outcome in exposure and response prevention treatment for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder. Clinical Neuropsychiatry. vol. 13 (6).
- (2016) Metacognitive Therapy in Major Depression: An Open Trial of Comorbid Cases. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice.
- (2016) Metakognisjoner og symptomer på kroppsdysmorfisk lidelse. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 53 (12).
- (2016) Metacognitive Therapy applications in Social Anxiety Disorder: An exploratory study of the individual and combined effects of the Attention Training Technique and Situational Attentional Refocusing. Journal of Experimental Psychopathology. vol. 7 (4).
- (2015) Metacognition in eating disorders: Comparison of women with eating disorders, self-reported history of eating disorders or psychiatric problems, and healthy controls. Eating Behaviors. vol. 16.
- (2015) Symptoms of health anxiety in obsessive-compulsive disorder: Relationship with treatment outcome and metacognition. Journal of Obsessive-Compulsive and Related Disorders. vol. 5.
- (2015) Thought content and appraisals in cognitive behavior therapy for obsessive-compulsive disorder. Journal of Cognitive Psychotherapy. vol. 29 (2).
- (2015) Psychotic and schizotypal symptoms in non-psychotic patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 15.
- (2015) Metacognitions and mindful attention awareness in depression: a comparison of currently depressed, previously depressed and never depressed individuals. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy. vol. 24 (1).
- (2015) Interpersonal style in obsessive compulsive disorder. The Cognitive Behaviour Therapist. vol. 8.
- (2015) A Metacognitive Perspective on Mindfulness: An Empirical Investigation. BMC Psychology. vol. 3 (24).
- (2014) Metacognition, responsibility, and perfectionism in obsessive-compulsive disorder. Cognitive Therapy and Research. vol. 39 (1).
- (2014) Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder with Comorbid Schizophrenia: A Case Report with Repetitive Measurements. Behavioural and Cognitive Psychotherapy. vol. 42 (3).
- (2014) Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) in patients with first- episode psychosis (FEP): A prospective study. Clinical Neuropsychiatry. vol. 11 (6).