Stein William Wallace
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Autonomous vessels: state of the art and potential opportunities in logistics. International Transactions in Operational Research. vol. 28 (4).
- (2020) Understanding the marginal distributions and correlations of link travel speeds in road networks. Scientific Reports. vol. 10.
- (2020) Soft clustering-based scenario bundling for a progressive hedging heuristic in stochastic service network design. Computers & Operations Research. vol. 128.
- (2020) The combined impact of stochastic and correlated activity durations and design uncertainty on project plans. International Journal of Production Economics. vol. 233.
- (2020) Scenario tree construction driven by heuristic solutions of the optimization problem. Computational Management Science. vol. 17.
- (2020) Building trust in home services-stochastic team-orienteering with consistency constraints. Transportation Science. vol. 54 (3).
- (2020) Handling financial risks in crude oil imports: Taking into account crude oil prices as well as country and transportation risks. Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review. vol. 133.
- (2019) Problem-driven scenario generation: an analytical approach for stochastic programs with tail risk measure. Mathematical programming.
- (2019) Can an Emission Trading Scheme really reduce CO2 emissions in the short term? Evidence from a maritime fleet composition and deployment model. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 74.
- (2019) Vehicle Routing with Space- and Time-Correlated Stochastic Travel Times: Evaluating the Objective Function. INFORMS journal on computing. vol. 31 (4).
- (2019) Stochastic optimization models for a bike-sharing problem with transshipment. European Journal of Operational Research. vol. 276 (1).
- (2019) A two-echelon location-routing problem with synchronisation. Journal of the Operational Research Society. vol. 72 (1).
- (2019) The value of foresight in the drybulk freight market. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice. vol. 129.
- (2018) Big Data Analytics in Operations Management. Production and operations management. vol. 27 (10).
- (2018) Scenario generation for single-period portfolio selection problems with tail risk measures: Coping with high dimensions and integer variables. INFORMS journal on computing. vol. 30 (3).
- (2018) Integrated maritime fuel management with stochastic fuel prices and new emission regulations. Journal of the Operational Research Society. vol. 70.
- (2018) Stochastic programs with binary distributions: structural properties of scenario trees and algorithms. Computational Management Science. vol. 15 (3-4).
- (2018) Stochastic network design for planning scheduled transportation services: The value of deterministic solutions. INFORMS journal on computing. vol. 31 (1).
- (2017) Stochastic energy market equilibrium modeling with multiple agents. Energy. vol. 134.
- (2017) Scrubber: A potentially overestimated compliance method for the Emission Control Areas: The importance of involving a ship’s sailing pattern in the evaluation. Transportation Research Part D: Transport and Environment. vol. 55.