Stein Harald Sundstrøm
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Survival in Limited Disease Small Cell Lung Cancer According to N3 Lymph Node Involvement. Anticancer Research. vol. 38 (2).
- (2016) Oral versus intravenous vinorelbine in advanced NSCLC - a retrospective comparison. Cancer Treatment and Research Communications. vol. 9.
- (2016) Randomized phase II trial comparing twice daily hyperfractionated with once daily hypofractionated thoracic radiotherapy in limited disease small cell lung cancer. Acta Oncologica. vol. 55 (5).
- (2016) Tumour size reduction after the first chemotherapy-course and outcomes of chemoradiotherapy in limited disease small-cell lung cancer. Lung Cancer. vol. 102.
- (2016) Comorbidity and outcomes of concurrent chemo- and radiotherapy in limited disease small cell lung cancer. Acta Oncologica. vol. 55 (11).
- (2016) Mitosin and pHH3 predict poorer survival in astrocytomas WHO grades II and III. Journal of Clinical Pathology. vol. 69 (1).
- (2015) Reduction in tumor size after the first course of cisplatin/etoposide (PE) in limited disease small-cell lung cancer (LD SCLC). Journal of Clinical Oncology. vol. 33.
- (2015) Associations between Comorbidity, Treatment Toxicity and Overall Survival in Limited Disease Small-Cell Lung Cancer (LD-SCLC). Journal of Thoracic Oncology. vol. 10 (9).
- (2015) How Do Elderly Poor Prognosis Patients Tolerate Palliative Concurrent Chemoradiotherapy for Locally Advanced NoneSmall Cell Lung Cancer Stage III? A Subset Analysis From a Clinical Phase III Trial. Clinical Lung Cancer. vol. 16 (3).
- (2015) Survival of patients with N3 lymph node disease in a cohort with limited disease small-cell lung cancer receiving concurrent chemoradiotherapy. Journal of Thoracic Oncology. vol. 10 (9).
- (2014) Can dogs smell lung cancer? First study using exhaled breath and urine screening in unselected patients with suspected lung cancer. Acta Oncologica. vol. 53 (3).
- (2014) Histopathology and prognosis in human meningiomas. Acta Pathologica, Microbiologica et Immunologica Scandinavica (APMIS). vol. 122 (9).
- (2014) Arbeidsbetinget lungekreft i Sør-Trøndelag. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. vol. 134 (20).
- (2014) Poor prognosis patients with inoperable locally advanced NSCLC and large tumors benefit from palliative chemoradiotherapy: A subset analysis from a randomized clinical phase III trial. Journal of Thoracic Oncology. vol. 9 (6).
- (2013) Expression and clinical significance of the proliferation marker minichromosome maintenance protein 2 (Mcm2) in diffuse astrocytomas WHO grade II. Diagnostic Pathology. vol. 8 (1).
- (2013) Concurrent palliative chemoradiation leads to survival and quality of life benefits in poor prognosis stage III non-small-cell lung cancer: a randomised trial by the Norwegian Lung Cancer Study Group. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 109 (6).
- (2013) Lung cancer survival and stage at diagnosis in Australia, Canada, Denmark, Norway, Sweden and the UK: a population-based study, 2004-2007. Thorax. vol. 68 (6).
- (2012) Vinorelbine and gemcitabine vs vinorelbine and carboplatin as first-line treatment of advanced NSCLC. A phase III randomised controlled trial by the Norwegian Lung Cancer Study Group. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 107 (3).
- (2012) A placebo-controlled, randomized phase II study of maintenance enzastaurin following whole brain radiation therapy in the treatment of brain metastases from lung cancer. Lung Cancer. vol. 78 (1).
- (2012) Randomized phase II trial comparing two schedules of thoracic radiotherapy (TRT) in limited disease small-cell lung cancer (LD SCLC). Journal of Clinical Oncology. vol. 30 (15).