Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Asparaginase-like protein 1 expression in curettage independently predicts lymph node metastasis in endometrial carcinoma: a multicentre study. BJOG: an International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. vol. 125 (13).
- (2018) Prevalence of sexually transmitted infections among married women in rural Nepal. Infectious diseases in obstetrics and gynecology. vol. 2018:4980396.
- (2017) Late-week surgical treatment of endometrial cancer is associated with worse long-term outcome: Results from a prospective, multicenter study. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (8:e0182223).
- (2017) Expression of L1CAM in curettage or high L1CAM level in preoperative blood samples predicts lymph node metastases and poor outcome in endometrial cancer patients. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 117 (6).
- (2016) Indocyanine green fluorescence imaging of lymph nodes during robotic-assisted laparoscopic operation for endometrial cancer. A prospective validation study using a sentinel lymph node surgical algorithm. Gynecologic Oncology. vol. 143 (3).
- (2016) Changes in Chromatin Structure in Curettage Specimens Identifies High-Risk Patients in Endometrial Cancer. Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention. vol. 26 (1).
- (2016) Prevalence of human papillomavirus infection among women in rural Nepal. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 96 (1).
- (2015) DNA ploidy in curettage specimens identifies high-risk patients and lymph node metastasis in endometrial cancer. British Journal of Cancer. vol. 112.
- (2015) Community-based health education has positive influence on the attitude to cervical cancer screening among women in rural Nepal. Journal of Cancer Education. vol. Published ahead of print.
- (2013) A discordant histological risk classification in preoperative and operative biopsy in endometrial cancer is reflected in metastatic risk and prognosis. European Journal of Cancer. vol. 49 (3).
- (2013) Hormone receptor loss in endometrial carcinoma curettage predicts lymph node metastasis and poor outcome in prospective multicentre trial. European Journal of Cancer. vol. 49 (16).
- (2012) Circulating interleukin-8 and plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 are increased in women with ovarian carcinoma. Results in Immunology.
- (2012) Ten years' experience with centralized surgery of ovarian cancer in one health region in Norway. International Journal of Gynecological Cancer. vol. 22 (2).
- (2012) SNP285C modulates oestrogen receptor/Sp1 binding to the MDM2 promoter and reduces the risk of endometrial but not prostatic cancer. European Journal of Cancer. vol. 48 (13).
- (2012) Revision of FIGO surgical staging in 2009 for endometrial cancer validates to improve risk stratification. Gynecologic Oncology. vol. 125 (1).
- (2012) A discordant histological risk classification in preoperative biopsy and hysterectomy specimens in endometrial cancer is reflected in metastatic risk and prognosis. Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica. vol. 91.
- (2011) Stathmin Overexpression Identifies High-Risk Patients and Lymph Node Metastasis in Endometrial Cancer. Clinical Cancer Research. vol. 17 (10).
- (2011) Increased circulating hepatocyte growth factor (HGF): a marker of epithelial ovarian cancer and an indicator of poor prognosis. Gynecologic Oncology. vol. 121 (2).
- (2011) The proliferation markers Ki-67/MIB-1, phosphohistone H3, and survivin may contribute in the identification of aggressive ovarian carcinomas. International Journal of Clinical and Experimental Pathology. vol. 4 (5).
- (2003) The effect of centralization of primary surgery on survival in ovarian cancer patients. Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. 102.