Solomon Zena Walelign
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
- (2021) Poverty Trap or Means to Escape Poverty? Empirical Evidence on the Role of Environmental Income in Rural Nepal. Journal of Development Studies.
- (2020) Associations between women's empowerment and children's health status in Ethiopia. PLOS ONE. vol. 15 (7).
- (2020) Environmental Reliance Traps and Pathways – Theory and Analysis of Empirical Data From Rural Nepal. Frontiers in Forests and Global Change. vol. 3.
- (2019) Protected areas, household environmental incomes and well-being in the Greater Serengeti-Mara Ecosystem. Forest Policy and Economics. vol. 106.
- (2019) Price Elasticity of Bushmeat Demand in the Greater Serengeti Ecosystem: Insights for Managing the Bushmeat Trade. Frontiers in Ecology and Evolution. vol. 7 (162).
- (2019) Roads and livelihood activity choices in the Greater Serengeti Ecosystem, Tanzania. PLOS ONE. vol. 14 (3).
- (2019) Is households’ risk attitude robust to different experimental payoffs?. Applied Economics Letters. vol. 26 (8).
- (2019) Environmental income as a pathway out of poverty? Empirical evidence on asset accumulation in Nepal. Journal of Development Studies. vol. 55.
- (2017) Livelihood strategies and dynamics in rural Cambodia. World Development. vol. 97.
- (2017) Getting stuck, falling behind or moving forward : rural livelihood movements and persistence in Nepal. Land Use Policy. vol. 65.
- (2017) Dynamics of rural livelihoods and environmental reliance: empirical evidence from Nepal. Forest Policy and Economics. vol. 83.
- (2017) Combining household income and asset data to identify livelihood strategies and their dynamics. Journal of Development Studies. vol. 53.
- (2016) Livelihood strategies, environmental dependency and rural poverty : the case of two villages in rural Mozambique. Environment, Development and Sustainability.
- (2016) Should all attrition households in rural panel datasets be tracked? Lessons from a panel survey in Nepal. Journal of Rural Studies. vol. 47.
- (2016) Environmental income improves household-level poverty assessments and dynamics. Forest Policy and Economics. vol. 71.
- (2015) Assessing environmental dependence using asset and income measures: evidence from Nepal. Ecological Economics. vol. 118.
- (2013) Forests beyond income : the contribution of forest and environmental resources to poverty incidence, depth and severity. International Journal of Agriscience. vol. 3.
- (2013) Seasonal household income dependency on forest and environmental resources in rural Mozambique. International Journal of Agriscience. vol. 3.
- (2014) The role of environmental incomes in rural Nepalese livelihoods 2005–2012: contextual information. 2014.