Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Expiratory airflow in late adolescence and early adulthood in individuals born very preterm or with very low birthweight compared with controls born at term or with normal birthweight: a meta-analysis of individual participant data. The Lancet Respiratory Medicine. vol. 8.
- (2019) The association between dynamic lung volume and peak oxygen uptake in a healthy general population: the HUNT study. BMC Pulmonary Medicine. vol. 19 (1).
- (2018) Comparison of procalcitonin, C-reactive protein, white blood cell count and clinical status in diagnosing pneumonia in patients hospitalized with acute exacerbations of COPD: A prospective observational study. Chronic Respiratory Disease. vol. 16.
- (2018) Treatment of sleep apnea in patients with paroxysmal atrial fibrillation: design and rationale of a randomized controlled trial. Scandinavian Cardiovascular Journal. vol. 52 (6).
- (2017) Exercise Training Reverses Extrapulmonary Impairments in Smoke-exposed Mice. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49 (5).
- (2017) Lung function parameters improve prediction of VO2peak in an elderly population: The Generation 100 study. PLOS ONE. vol. 12 (3).
- (2017) The prevalence and symptom profile of asthma-COPD overlap: The HUNT Study. COPD: Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. vol. 15 (1).
- (2017) High-intensity interval training improves obstructive sleep apnoea. BMJ Open sport & exercise medicine. vol. 2 (1).
- (2017) Cardiorespiratory Reference Data in Older Adults: The Generation 100 Study. Medicine & Science in Sports & Exercise. vol. 49 (11).
- (2017) Does an integrated care intervention for COPD patients have long-term effects on quality of life and patient activation? A prospective, open, controlled single-center intervention study. PLOS ONE. vol. 12:e0167887 (1).
- (2015) Association between pulmonary function and peak oxygen uptake in elderly: the Generation 100 study. Respiratory Research. vol. 16:156.
- (2015) How to Be 80 Year Old and Have a VO2max of a 35 Year Old. Case Reports in Medicine.
- (2015) A randomised controlled study of the long-term effects of exercise training on mortality in elderly people: Study protocol for the generation 100 study. BMJ Open. vol. 5 (2).
- (2015) Long term effects of an integrated care intervention on hospital utilization in patients with severe COPD: A single centre controlled study. Respiratory Research. vol. 16 (8).
- (2014) Effects of exercise training on pulmonary vessel muscularization and right ventricular function in an animal model of COPD. Respiratory Research. vol. 15 (1).
- (2014) Effect of 24 sessions of high-intensity aerobic interval training carried out at either high or moderate frequency, a randomized trial. PLOS ONE. vol. 9 (2).
- (2014) Cardio-respiratory reference data in 4631 healthy men and women 20-90 years: The HUNT 3 fitness study. PLOS ONE. vol. 9 (11).
- (2013) Aerobic exercise training improves right- and left ventricular systolic function in patients with COPD. COPD: Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. vol. 10 (3).
- (2012) High-intensity knee extensor training restores skeletal muscle function in CORD patients. European Respiratory Journal. vol. 40 (5).
- (2012) Efficacy and safety of 4 weeks' treatment with combined fluticasone furoate/vilanterol in a single inhaler given once daily in COPD: a placebo-controlled randomised trial. BMJ Open. vol. 2 (1).