Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) The sensitivity of filtered Two Fluid Model to the underlying resolved simulation setup. Powder Technology. vol. 316.
- (2017) The Internally Circulating Reactor (ICR) Concept Applied to Pressurized Chemical Looping Processes. Energy Procedia. vol. 114.
- (2017) Optimization of a Gas Switching Combustion process through advanced heat management strategies. Applied Energy. vol. 185.
- (2017) Modelling study of two chemical looping reforming reactor configurations: looping vs. switching. Powder Technology. vol. 316.
- (2017) COMPOSITE: A concept for high efficiency power production with integrated CO2 capture from solid fuels. Energy Procedia. vol. 114.
- (2017) Economic assessment of packed bed chemical looping combustion and suitable benchmarks. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 64.
- (2017) Full Plant Scale Analysis of Natural Gas Fired Power Plants with Pre-Combustion CO2 Capture and Chemical Looping Reforming (CLR). Energy Procedia. vol. 114.
- (2017) Heat transfer to a gas from densely packed beds of cylindrical particles. Chemical Engineering Science. vol. 172.
- (2017) Heat transfer to a gas from densely packed beds of monodisperse spherical particles. Chemical Engineering Journal. vol. 314.
- (2017) Hydrogen production with integrated CO<sub>2</sub> capture in a novel gas switching reforming reactor: Proof-of-concept. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 42 (21).
- (2017) Detecting densified zone formation in membrane-assisted fluidized bed reactors through pressure measurements. Chemical Engineering Journal. vol. 308.
- (2017) A Novel Swing Adsorption Reactor Cluster (SARC) for Cost Effective Post-combustion CO2 Capture: A Thermodynamic Assessment. Energy Procedia. vol. 114.
- (2017) Thermodynamic assessment of the swing adsorption reactor cluster (SARC) concept for post-combustion CO<sub>2</sub> capture. International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control. vol. 60.
- (2016) Evaluation of wall friction models for riser flow. Powder Technology. vol. 303.
- (2016) Gas switching as a practical alternative for scaleup of chemical looping combustion. Energy Technology. vol. 4 (10).
- (2016) Grid independence behaviour of fluidized bed reactor simulations using the Two Fluid Model: Detailed parametric study. Powder Technology. vol. 289.
- (2016) Experimental investigation on the generic effects of gas permeation through flat vertical membranes. Powder Technology.
- (2016) The effect of gas permeation through vertical membranes on chemical switching reforming (CSR) reactor performance. International journal of hydrogen energy. vol. 41 (20).
- (2016) An Effective Reaction Rate Model for Gas-Solid Reactions with High Intra-Particle Diffusion Resistance. International journal of Chemical Reactor Engineering. vol. 14 (1).
- (2016) Innovative Internally Circulating Reactor Concept for Chemical Looping-Based CO2 Capture Processes: Hydrodynamic Investigation. Chemical Engineering & Technology. vol. 39 (8).