Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Surgery for Herniated Lumbar Disk in Individuals 65 Years of Age or Older: A Multicenter Observational Study. JAMA Surgery. vol. 152 (5).
- (2016) Surgery for lumbar spinal stenosis in individuals aged 80 and older: a multicenter observational study. Journal of The American Geriatrics Society. vol. 64 (10).
- (2016) Venous thromboembolism prophylaxis in meningioma surgery - a population based comparative effectiveness study of routine mechanical prophylaxis with or without preoperative low molecular weight heparin. World Neurosurgery. vol. 88.
- (2016) Is there an association between radiological severity of lumbar spinal stenosis and disability, pain, or surgical outcome? A multicenter observational study. Spine. vol. 41 (2).
- (2015) Predictors of Severe Complications in Intracranial Meningioma Surgery: A Population-based Multicenter Study. World Neurosurgery. vol. 83 (5).
- (2015) Morbidity after intracranial tumor surgery: sensitivity and specificity of retrospective review of medical records compared with patient-reported outcomes at 30 days. Journal of Neurosurgery. vol. 123 (4).
- (2015) Microsurgical decompression for central lumbar spinal stenosis: a single-center observational study. Acta Neurochirurgica. vol. 157 (7).
- (2015) Does obesity affect outcomes after decompressive surgery for lumbar spinal stenosis? – A multicenter observational registry-based study. World Neurosurgery. vol. 84 (5).
- (2015) Does daily tobacco smoking affect outcomes after microdecompression for degenerative central lumbar spinal stenosis? – A multicenter observational registry-based study. Acta Neurochirurgica. vol. 157.
- (2015) The risk of getting worse: predictors of deterioration after decompressive surgery for lumbar spinal stenosis: a multicenter observational study. World Neurosurgery. vol. 84 (4).
- (2015) Minimally invasive decompression versus open laminectomy for central stenosis of the lumbar spine: pragmatic comparative effectiveness study. BMJ-BRITISH MEDICAL JOURNAL. vol. 350.
- (2014) Surgically acquired deficits and diffusion weighted MRI changes after glioma resection - A matched case-control study with blinded neuroradiological assessment. PLoS ONE. vol. 9 (7).
- (2014) Incidence rates and surgery of primary intraspinal tumors in the era of modern neuroimaging: A national population-based study. Spine. vol. 39 (16).
- (2012) Survival and Treatment Patterns of Glioblastoma in the Elderly: A Population-Based Study. World Neurosurgery. vol. 78 (5).
- (2012) Incidence and causes of perioperative mortality after primary surgery for intracranial tumors: a national, population-based study Clinical article. Journal of Neurosurgery. vol. 116 (4).
- (2011) The Risk of Getting Worse: Surgically Acquired Deficits, Perioperative Complications, and Functional Outcomes After Primary Resection of Glioblastoma. World Neurosurgery. vol. 76 (6).
- (2011) Postoperative deterioration in health related quality of life as predictor for survival in patients with glioblastoma: a prospective study. PLoS ONE. vol. 6 (12).