Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Motivational interviewing in long-term sickness absence: study protocol of a randomized controlled trial followed by qualitative and economic studies. BMC Public Health. vol. 18 (756).
- (2018) Population-Based Associations Among Cannabis Use, Anxiety, and Depression in Norwegian Adolescents. Journal of Child & Adolescent Substance Abuse. vol. 27 (4).
- (2017) The role of metacognition and obsessive-compulsive symptoms in psychosis: An analogue study. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 17:233.
- (2017) Metacognitive therapy for depression in adults: A waiting list randomized controlled trial with six months follow-up. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8.
- (2017) Metacognitive Therapy in Major Depression: An Open Trial of Comorbid Cases. Cognitive and Behavioral Practice. vol. 24 (3).
- (2017) Effekten av indikerte tiltak for forebygging av angst og depresjon hos barn og unge: en systematisk litteraturgjennomgang. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 54 (11).
- (2017) Worry and Metacognitions as Predictors of Anxiety Symptoms: A Prospective Study. Frontiers in Psychology. vol. 8 (924).
- (2017) Metacognitive beliefs mediate the effect of emotional abuse on depressive and psychotic symptoms in severe mental disorders. Psychological Medicine. vol. 47 (13).
- (2017) An exploration of metacognitive beliefs and thought control strategies in bipolar disorder. Comprehensive Psychiatry. vol. 73.
- (2016) Metakognisjoner og symptomer på kroppsdysmorfisk lidelse. Tidsskrift for Norsk Psykologforening. vol. 53 (12).
- (2016) Metacognitive Therapy applications in Social Anxiety Disorder: An exploratory study of the individual and combined effects of the Attention Training Technique and Situational Attentional Refocusing. Journal of Experimental Psychopathology. vol. 7 (4).
- (2015) Mental health and substance use problems among patients in substance use disorder treatment as reported by patients versus treatment personnel. Journal of Substance Use. vol. 20 (4).
- (2015) Emotional distress and sense of coherence in women completing a motivational program in five countries. A prospective study. International Journal of Prisoner Health. vol. 11 (3).
- (2015) Metacognition in eating disorders: Comparison of women with eating disorders, self-reported history of eating disorders or psychiatric problems, and healthy controls. Eating Behaviors. vol. 16.
- (2015) Metacognitions and mindful attention awareness in depression: a comparison of currently depressed, previously depressed and never depressed individuals. Clinical Psychology and Psychotherapy. vol. 24 (1).
- (2015) A Metacognitive Perspective on Mindfulness: An Empirical Investigation. BMC Psychology. vol. 3 (24).
- (2015) Unhelpful metacognitive beliefs in early psychosis are associated with affective symptoms and childhood social adjustment. Schizophrenia Research. vol. 169 (1-3).
- (2014) Schizophrenia and Metacognition: An Investigation of Course of Illness and Metacognitive Beliefs Within a First Episode Psychosis. Cognitive Therapy and Research. vol. 39 (1).
- (2014) Domains and Perceived Benefits of Treatment Among Patients With and Without Co-Occurring Disorders in Inpatient Substance Use Treatment. Journal of dual diagnosis. vol. 10 (2).
- (2014) The dimensional structure of SCL-90-R in a sample of patients with substance use disorder. Journal of Substance Use. vol. 19 (3).