Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) A human factors intervention in a hospital - evaluating the outcome of a TeamSTEPPS program in a surgical ward. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 21.
- (2021) Longitudinal team training program in a Norwegian surgical ward: a qualitative study of nurses’ and physicians’ experiences with implementation. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 21.
- (2021) Is simulation-based team training performed by personnel in accordance with the INACSL Standards of Best Practice: SimulationSM?—a qualitative interview study. Advances in Simulation. vol. 6.
- (2021) The Swedish version of the TeamSTEPPS® teamwork attitudes questionnaire (T-TAQ): A validation study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 21:105.
- (2021) Bachelor of nursing students' attitudes toward teamwork in healthcare: The impact of implementing a teamSTEPPS® team training program — A longitudinal, quasi-experimental study. Nurse Education Today. vol. 108.
- (2020) Longitudinal team training programme in a Norwegian surgical ward: a qualitative study of nurses' and physicians' experiences with teamwork skills. BMJ Open. vol. 10.
- (2020) The Swedish Version of the TeamSTEPPS® Teamwork Perceptions Questionnaire (T-TPQ): A Validation Study. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare. vol. 13.
- (2020) Reliability and structural validity of the Norwegian version of the TeamSTEPPS Teamwork Attitudes Questionnaire: A cross‐sectional study among Bachelor of Nursing students. Nursing Open.
- (2019) An Interprofessional Team Training Intervention with an Implementation Phase in a Surgical Ward: A controlled quasi-experimental study. Journal of Interprofessional Care.
- (2019) A Complex Teamwork Intervention in a Surgical Ward in Norway. BMC Research Notes. vol. 12.
- (2019) Collaboration and Satisfaction About Care Decisions in Team questionnaire - psychometric testing of the Norwegian version, and hospital healthcare personnel perceptions across hospital units. Nursing Open. vol. 6 (2).
- (2019) Cross-cultural validation and psychometric testing of the Norwegian version of TeamSTEPPS Teamwork Attitude Questionnaire. Journal of Interprofessional Care.
- (2019) A qualitative study of how inter-professional teamwork influences perioperative nursing. Nursing Open.
- (2017) “Teamwork in hospitals”: a quasi-experimental study protocol applying a human factors approach. BMC Nursing. vol. 16 (1).
- (2017) Cross-cultural validation and psychometric testing of the Norwegian version of the TeamSTEPPS® teamwork perceptions questionnaire. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 17 (1).
- (2017) Aiming for excellence – A simulation-based study on adapting and testing an instrument for developing non-technical skills in Norwegian student nurse anaesthetists. Nurse Education in Practice. vol. 22.
- (2014) Intensive care nurses’ perceptions of simulation-based team training for building patient safety in intensive care: A descriptive qualitative study. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. vol. 30 (4).
- (2014) Exploring intensive care nurses’ team performance in a simulation-based emergency situation, − expert raters’ assessments versus self-assessments: an explorative study. BMC Nursing. vol. 13 (47).
- (2013) Intensive care unit nurses' evaluation of simulation used for team training. Nursing in Critical Care.
- (2012) Nurses’ perceptions of patient safety climate in intensive care units: A cross-sectional study. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. vol. 28 (6).