Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
- SYG3103 - Selvvalgt fordypningsemne i klinisk sykepleie
- SYG3100 - Prosjektplan
- SYG3903 - Masteroppgave i avansert klinisk allmennsykepleie
- SYA3103 - Selvvalgt fordypningsemne i klinisk sykepleie
- SYG3022 - Pasientsikkerhet og kvalitetsforbedring
- SYG3107 - Prosjektplan
- SYA3903 - Masteroppgave i avansert klinisk allmennsykepleie
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2022) Patients’ Perceptions of Quality of Care: A Teamwork Intervention Study in a Surgical Ward. Sage Open Nursing. vol. 8.
- (2022) Betydningen av sterilt utøvende operasjonssykepleiers ikke-tekniske ferdigheter for pasientsikkerheten: En deskriptiv kvalitativ studie av operasjonssykepleieres og kirurgers erfaringer. Inspira- Journal of Anesthesia, Operating Room and Critical Care Nursing. vol. 17 (1).
- (2022) Effectiveness of the advisory display SmartPilot® view in the assessment of anesthetic depth in low risk gynecological surgery patients: a randomized controlled trial. BMC Anesthesiology. vol. 22 (1).
- (2021) A human factors intervention in a hospital - evaluating the outcome of a TeamSTEPPS program in a surgical ward. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 21.
- (2021) Longitudinal team training program in a Norwegian surgical ward: a qualitative study of nurses’ and physicians’ experiences with implementation. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 21.
- (2021) Nurses’ experience of incident reporting culture before and after implementing the Green Cross method: A quality improvement project. Intensive & Critical Care Nursing. vol. 69.
- (2021) Is simulation-based team training performed by personnel in accordance with the INACSL Standards of Best Practice: SimulationSM?—a qualitative interview study. Advances in Simulation. vol. 6.
- (2021) The Swedish version of the TeamSTEPPS® teamwork attitudes questionnaire (T-TAQ): A validation study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 21:105.
- (2021) Bachelor of nursing students' attitudes toward teamwork in healthcare: The impact of implementing a teamSTEPPS® team training program — A longitudinal, quasi-experimental study. Nurse Education Today. vol. 108.
- (2020) Longitudinal team training programme in a Norwegian surgical ward: a qualitative study of nurses' and physicians' experiences with teamwork skills. BMJ Open. vol. 10.
- (2020) The Swedish Version of the TeamSTEPPS® Teamwork Perceptions Questionnaire (T-TPQ): A Validation Study. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare. vol. 13.
- (2020) Reliability and structural validity of the Norwegian version of the TeamSTEPPS Teamwork Attitudes Questionnaire: A cross‐sectional study among Bachelor of Nursing students. Nursing Open.
- (2019) An Interprofessional Team Training Intervention with an Implementation Phase in a Surgical Ward: A controlled quasi-experimental study. Journal of Interprofessional Care.
- (2019) A Complex Teamwork Intervention in a Surgical Ward in Norway. BMC Research Notes. vol. 12.
- (2019) Collaboration and Satisfaction About Care Decisions in Team questionnaire - psychometric testing of the Norwegian version, and hospital healthcare personnel perceptions across hospital units. Nursing Open. vol. 6 (2).
- (2019) Cross-cultural validation and psychometric testing of the Norwegian version of TeamSTEPPS Teamwork Attitude Questionnaire. Journal of Interprofessional Care.
- (2019) A qualitative study of how inter-professional teamwork influences perioperative nursing. Nursing Open.
- (2017) “Teamwork in hospitals”: a quasi-experimental study protocol applying a human factors approach. BMC Nursing. vol. 16 (1).
- (2017) Cross-cultural validation and psychometric testing of the Norwegian version of the TeamSTEPPS® teamwork perceptions questionnaire. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 17 (1).
- (2017) Aiming for excellence – A simulation-based study on adapting and testing an instrument for developing non-technical skills in Norwegian student nurse anaesthetists. Nurse Education in Practice. vol. 22.