Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Self-Care Monitoring of Heart Failure Symptoms and Lung Impedance at Home Following Hospital Discharge: Longitudinal study. Journal of Medical Internet Research. vol. 22.
- (2020) Elderly patients with complex health problems in the care trajectory: A qualitative case study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 20.
- (2020) Towards specialised and differentiated long-term care services: a cross-sectional study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 20.
- (2020) The Development of a New Care Service Landscape in Norway. Health Services Insights (HSI Journal). vol. 13.
- (2020) Introducing standardised care plans as a new recording tool in municipal health care. Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN). vol. 29 (17-18).
- (2019) Health care professionals' perceptions of home telemonitoring in heart failure care: Cross-sectional survey. Journal of Medical Internet Research. vol. 21:e10362 (2).
- (2019) Hospitalized patients’ pain experience before and after the introduction of a nurse-based pain management programme: a separate sample pre and post study. BMC Nursing. vol. 18.
- (2019) Første- og andrespråklige sykepleiere har ulik journalføring. Sykepleien Forskning.
- (2019) Non-invasive home lung impedance monitoring in early post-acute heart failure discharge: Three case reports. World Journal of Clinical Cases (WJCC). vol. 7 (8).
- (2019) Lessons learned from introducing huddle boards to involve nursing staff in targeted observation and reporting of medication effect in a nursing home. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare. vol. Volume 2019 (12).
- (2019) Hvorfor er det så vanskelig å integrere velferdsteknologi i omsorgstjenesten? –trygghetsalarmen som case. Tidsskrift for omsorgsforskning. vol. 5 (3).
- (2019) Nurses' information practice in municipal health care—A web-like landscape. Journal of Clinical Nursing (JCN). vol. 28 (13-14).
- (2018) The Impact of an In-service Educational Program on Nurses' Knowledge and Attitudes Regarding Pain Management in an Ethiopian University Hospital. Frontiers In Public Health. vol. 6.
- (2018) Purchasers’ deliberations on psychosocial needs within the process of allocating healthcare services for older home-dwelling persons with dementia: a qualitative study. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 18 (1).
- (2018) The contribution of Research-based master's theses to knowledge building in nursing. Journal of Nursing Education and Practice (JNEP). vol. 8 (11).
- (2018) Digitalized Discharge Planning between Hospitals and Municipal Health Care. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 250.
- (2018) “We Tie Up the Loose Ends”: Homecare Nursing in a Changing Health Care Landscape. Global Qualitative Nursing Research. vol. 5.
- (2018) Digitalization of patient information process from hospital to community (home) care nurses: International perspectives. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 250.
- (2018) Everyday Life After Colon Cancer: The Visible and Invisible Challenges. Cancer Nursing. vol. 41 (6).
- (2017) Slik vurderer helsepersonell egen kompetanse etter traumekurs. Sykepleien Forskning.