Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) Slik vurderer helsepersonell egen kompetanse etter traumekurs. Sykepleien Forskning.
- (2017) Like an extended family: Relationships that emerge when older caregivers use written messages to communicate in an ICT-based healthcare service. Informatics for Health and Social Care.
- (2017) Everyday Life After Colon Cancer: The Visible and Invisible Challenges. Cancer Nursing.
- (2016) Elektronisk meldingsutveksling ved utskrivning av pasienter fra sykehus til kommune. Sykepleien Forskning. vol. 11 (1).
- (2016) Planning for post-hospital care - local challenges to general benefits of e-messages: hospital staff's perspectives. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1574.
- (2016) Older Patients’ and Next of Kin’s Perspectives on Continuity in Long-Term Home Health Care. Home Health Care Management & Practice. vol. 28 (3).
- (2016) Exchange of information between hospital and home health care: A longitudinal perspective. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 225.
- (2015) Patients' contribution to the development of a web-based plan for integrated care-A participatory design study. Informatics for Health and Social Care. vol. 40 (2).
- (2015) Elektronisk meldingsutveksling mellom hjemmetjenestene og fastleger. Sykepleien Forskning. vol. 10 (1).
- (2015) Implications of observing and writing field notes through different lenses. Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare. vol. 2015 (8).
- (2015) A qualitative study of manager experiences using the RAFAELA system. Open Journal of Nursing. vol. 5.
- (2015) Predictors for Assessing Electronic Messaging Between Nurses and General Practitioners as a Useful Tool for Communication in Home Health Care Services: A Cross-Sectional Study. Journal of Medical Internet Research. vol. 17 (2).
- (2015) Patients in transition – improving hospital–home care collaboration through electronic messaging: providers’ perspectives. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 24 (23-24).
- (2015) Characteristics of the relationship that develops from nurse-caregiver communication during telecare. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 24 (13-14).
- (2015) Information practices of health care professionals related to patient discharge from hospital. Informatics for Health and Social Care. vol. 40 (3).
- (2014) Home care nurses' experiences with using electronic messaging in their communication with general practitioners. Journal of Clinical Nursing. vol. 23 (23-24).
- (2014) Electronic communication experiences of home health care nurses and general practitioners: A cross-sectional study. Studies in Health Technology and Informatics. vol. 201.
- (2014) Patients in transition: e-messages as a tool for collaboration between hospital and community healthcare - a Norwegian Case. Computer-Based Medical Systems.
- (2014) Introducing electronic messaging in Norwegian healthcare: Unintended consequences for interprofessional collaboration. International Journal of Medical Informatics. vol. 83 (5).
- (2014) Normalizing E-messaging in Healthcare: Experiences with Routine Development among Healthcare Workers in Two Municipalities. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. vol. 1251.