Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Experimental investigation of Gaussian random phase screen model for x-ray diffusers. Optics Express. vol. 27 (15).
- (2019) Non-steady 3D dendrite tip growth under diffusive and weakly convective conditions. Materialia. vol. 5.
- (2019) Three-dimensional study of nodule clustering and heterogeneous strain localization for tailored material properties in ductile iron. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 529 (1).
- (2019) Revealing the Heterogeneous Nucleation and Growth Behaviour of Grains in Inoculated Aluminium Alloys During Solidification. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series.
- (2019) Investigation of glitches induced by single-crystal diamond compound refractive lenses based on crystal orientation. AIP Conference Proceedings. vol. 2054 (1).
- (2018) Revealing internal flow behaviour in arc welding and additive manufacturing of metals. Nature Communications. vol. 9.
- (2018) Analytical transmission cross-coefficients for pink beam X-ray microscopy based on compound refractive lenses. Ultramicroscopy. vol. 184 (B).
- (2018) Zernike phase contrast in high-energy x-ray transmission microscopy based on refractive optics. Ultramicroscopy. vol. 184 (A).
- (2018) Revealing the heterogeneous nucleation behavior of equiaxed grains of inoculated Al alloys during directional solidification. Acta Materialia. vol. 149.
- (2018) Achieving dispersed fine soft Bi particles and grain refinement in a hypermonotectic Al–Bi alloy by severe plastic deformation and annealing. Scripta Materialia. vol. 155.
- (2018) Investigation of `glitches' in the energy spectrum induced by single-crystal diamond compound X-ray refractive lenses. Journal of Synchrotron Radiation. vol. 26.
- (2017) In-situ study of morphology and growth of primary alpha-Al(FeMnCr)Si intermetallics in an Al-Si alloy. Acta Materialia. vol. 130.
- (2017) Overview of in situ X-Ray studies of light alloy solidification in microgravity. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series. vol. Part XII.
- (2017) Morphological transition of α-Mg dendrites during near-isothermal solidification of a Mg-Nd-Gd-Zn-Zr casting alloy. The Minerals, Metals & Materials Series. vol. Part F8.
- (2017) In situ hard X-ray transmission microscopy for material science. Journal of Materials Science. vol. 52 (6).
- (2017) Soft particles assisted grain refinement and strengthening of an Al-Bi-Zn alloy subjected to ECAP. Materials Science & Engineering: A. vol. 703.
- (2017) Heterogeneous nucleation and grain growth of inoculated aluminium alloys: An integrated study by in-situ X-radiography and numerical modelling. Acta Materialia. vol. 140.
- (2016) α-Mg primary phase formation and dendritic morphology transition in solidification of a Mg-Nd-Gd-Zn-Zr casting alloy. Acta Materialia. vol. 116.
- (2016) Correcting lateral chromatic aberrations in non-monochromatic X-ray microscopy. Applied Physics Letters. vol. 109 (5).
- (2016) In situ X-ray observations of gas porosity interactions with dendritic microstructures during solidification of Al-based alloys. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. vol. 117 (1).