Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Codifying Game-Based Learning: Development and Application of LEAGUE Framework for Learning games. Electronic Journal of e-Learning. vol. 18 (1).
- (2020) The effect of using Kahoot! for learning - A literature review. Computers & Education. vol. 149.
- (2019) Exploring Methods and Guidelines for Child-Computer Interaction Research with Refugee Children. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS). vol. 11568 LNCS.
- (2019) How to Evaluate Educational Games With Refugee Children: Methodological Aspects and Lessons Learned From EduApp4syria. Proceedings of the ... European conference on games-based learning.
- (2018) Codifying game-based learning: The league framework for evaluation. Proceedings of the ... European conference on games-based learning. vol. 2018-October.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2019) Evaluating learners’ emotional states by monitoring brain waves for comparing game-based learning approach to pen-and-paper. FIE 2019 conference proceedings.
- (2019) Insights into Design of Educational Games: Comparative Analysis of Design Models. Proceedings of the Future Technologies Conference (FTC) 2018.
- (2017) State of the art in Game Based Learning: Dimensions for Evaluating Educational Games. Proceedings of the 11th European Conference on Games Based Learning.