Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
The title of my PhD: Ulike metodiske tilnærminger for å studere risikofaktorer ved det trafikale samspillet mellom sykler og lastebiler
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Viser et utvalg av aktivitet. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Observations of truck-bicycle encounters: A case study of conflicts and behaviour in Trondheim, Norway. Transportation Research Part F: Traffic Psychology and Behaviour. vol. 60.
- (2019) Truck-bicycle safety: an overview of methods of study, risk factors and research needs. European Transport Research Review. vol. 11 (29).
- (2018) Conflicts between bikes and trucks in urban areas—A survey of Norwegian cyclists. Case Studies on Transport Policy. vol. 6 (1).
- (2017) The complexity of planning for goods delivery in a shared urban space: a case study involving cyclists and trucks. European Transport Research Review. vol. 9 (46).
- (2017) Accidents between freight vehicles and bicycles, with a focus on urban areas. Transportation Research Procedia. vol. 25.
- (2018) A multi-method approach to exploring risk factors in truck-bicycle encounters. 2018. ISBN 978-82-326-2874-2. Doktoravhandlinger ved NTNU (40).
- (2019) Matched case-control study to estimate the effects of traffic lane abd shoulder width on the accident risk. Theories and research methods in Road Traffic Safety Science . Nordic Traffic Safety Academy; Aalto University. 2019-05-06 - 2019-05-07.
- (2017) Application of several methods to study truck-bicycle encounters in urban areas. 6th International Conference on Road Safety & Simulation - RSS2017 . TU Delft, SWOV; The Hague. 2017-10-16 - 2017-10-19.
- (2016) Heavy vehicles and bicycles in urban areas - how to identify infrastructure related risk factors?. Nordic Traffic Safety Academy . Linköping University; Norrköping. 2016-05-10 - 2016-05-11.
- (2016) Risk factors in bicycle-truck interactions. 5th International Cycling Safety Conference (ICSC2016) . Università di Bologna; Bologna. 2016-11-02 - 2016-11-04.