Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Health-related quality of life in patients with chronic musculoskeletal pain in primary care. BMC Musculoskeletal Disorders.
- (2021) Health-related quality of life in patients with chronic musculoskeletal pain in primary care. BJOG: An International Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
- (2021) Automated segmentation of endometrial cancer on MR images using deep learning. Scientific Reports. vol. 11.
- (2021) Pain During Sex Before and After Decompressive Surgery for Lumbar Spinal Stenosis: A Multicenter Observational Study. Spine.
- (2020) Impact of surgical infrastructure and personnel on volume and availability of essential surgical procedures in Liberia. BJS Open. vol. 4.
- (2020) Sustained Maternal Hyperandrogenism During PCOS Pregnancy Reduced by Metformin in Non-obese Women Carrying a Male Fetus. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- (2020) Whole-volume tumor MRI radiomics for prognostic modeling in endometrial cancer. Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging.
- (2020) The Amyloid, Tau, and Neurodegeneration (A/T/N) Classification Applied to a Clinical Research Cohort with Long-Term Follow-Up. Journal of Alzheimer's Disease.
- (2020) Pain During Sex Before and After Surgery for Lumbar Disc Herniation - A Multicenter Observational Study. Spine.
- (2020) Improving reproductive function in women with polycystic ovary syndrome with high-intensity interval training (IMPROV-IT): study protocol for a two-centre, three-armed randomised controlled trial. BMJ Open. vol. 10:e0344733 (2).
- (2020) Symptoms in the general Norwegian adult population - prevalence and associated factors. BMC Public Health. vol. 20.
- (2020) Age-related change in peak oxygen uptake and change of cardiovascular risk factors. The HUNT Study. Progress in cardiovascular diseases. vol. 63 (6).
- (2020) Surgery for herniated lumbar disc in private vs public hospitals: A pragmatic comparative effectiveness study. Acta Neurochirurgica. vol. 162 (3).
- (2020) Smoking habits and detection rate of unruptured intracranial aneurysms and incidence rate of subarachnoid haemorrhage in Norway between 2008 and 2015. Acta Neurochirurgica. vol. 162 (12).
- (2020) Accuracy and Complication Rates of External Ventricular Drain Placement With Twist Drill and Bolt System Versus Standard Trephine and Tunnelation: A Retrospective Population-Based Study. Acta Neurochirurgica. vol. 162.
- (2020) MGMT promoter methylation status is not related to histological or radiological features in treatment-naïve glioblastoma patients. Neuropathology and Applied Neurobiology. vol. 46.
- (2020) MGMT promoter methylation status Is not related to histological or radiological features in IDH wild-type glioblastomas. Journal of Neuropathology and Experimental Neurology. vol. 79 (8).
- (2020) The histological representativeness of glioblastoma tissue samples. Acta Neurochirurgica.
- (2020) Effect of preoperative pelvic floor muscle training on pelvic floor muscle contraction and symptomatic and anatomical pelvic organ prolapse after surgery: randomized controlled trial. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology. vol. jul (56).
- (2020) Surgery for Extraforaminal Lumbar Disc Herniation: A Single Center Comparative Observational Study. Acta Neurochirurgica. vol. 162 (6).