Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Improving reproductive function in women with polycystic ovary syndrome with high-intensity interval training (IMPROV-IT): study protocol for a two-centre, three-armed randomised controlled trial. BMJ Open.
- (2019) Socioeconomic factors affect treatment delivery for patients with low grade glioma: a Swedish population-based study. Journal of Neuro-Oncology. vol. 146 (2).
- (2019) Effects of supervised exercise training during pregnancy on psychological well-being among overweight and obese women: secondary analyses of the ETIP-trial, a randomised controlled trial. BMJ Open. vol. 9:e028252 (11).
- (2019) Intrauterine metformin exposure and offspring cardiometabolic risk factors (PedMet study): a 5-10 year follow-up of the PregMet randomised controlled trial. The Lancet Child and Adolescent Health. vol. 3 (3).
- (2019) Use of metformin to treat pregnant women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PregMet2): a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial. The Lancet Diabetes and Endocrinology. vol. 7 (4).
- (2019) Effect of intranasal oxytocin on alcohol withdrawal syndrome: A randomized placebo-controlled double-blind clinical trial. Drug and Alcohol Dependence. vol. 197.
- (2019) General Health, Vitality, and Social Function After Sinus Surgery in Chronic Rhinosinusitis. Laryngoscope Investigative Otolaryngology. vol. 4 (5).
- (2019) Ultrasound assessment of pelvic floor muscle contraction: reliability and development of an ultrasound-based contraction scale. Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
- (2019) Correlation Between Digital and Manual Determinations of Ki-67/MIB-1 Proliferative Indices in Human Meningiomas. International Journal of Surgical Pathology.
- (2019) Evaluation of a surgical task sharing training programme's logbook system in Sierra Leone. BMC Medical Education. vol. 19 (1).
- (2019) Efficacy of Vestibular Rehabilitation Following Acute Vestibular Neuritis: A Randomized Controlled Trial. Otology and Neurotology. vol. 41 (1).
- (2019) Impaired respiratory function in women with PCOS compared with matched controls from a population-based study. Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. vol. 105 (1).
- (2019) Prolactin and breast increase during pregnancy in PCOS: linked to long-term metabolic health?. European Journal of Endocrinology. vol. 180 (6).
- (2019) Caesarean section performed by medical doctors and associate clinicians in Sierra Leone. British Journal of Surgery. vol. 106 (2).
- (2019) Associations of Changes in Cardiorespiratory Fitness and Symptoms of Anxiety and Depression With Brain Volumes: The HUNT Study. Frontiers in Behavioral Neuroscience. vol. 13.
- (2018) Long-term Changes in Depressive Symptoms and Estimated Cardiorespiratory Fitness and Risk of All-Cause Mortality: The Nord-Trøndelag Health Study. Mayo Clinic proceedings. vol. 93 (8).
- (2018) Anxiety and Depression as Risk Factors in Frontotemporal Dementia and Alzheimers Disease: The HUNT Study. Dementia and geriatric cognitive disorders extra.
- (2018) Smoking and Obesity as Risk Factors in Frontotemporal Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease: The HUNT Study. Dementia and geriatric cognitive disorders extra. vol. 9 (1).
- (2018) Preoperative quantitative dynamic contrast-enhanced MRI and diffusion-weighted imaging predict aggressive disease in endometrial cancer. Acta Radiologica. vol. 59 (8).
- (2018) Does risk of brain cancer increase with intracranial volume? A population-based case control study. Neuro-Oncology. vol. 20 (9).