Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2018) Mobility and cognition at admission to the nursing home – a cross-sectional study. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 18 (30).
- (2017) Anxiety, Anxiety Symptoms, and Their Correlates in Persons with Dementia in Norwegian Nursing Homes: A Cause for Concern. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders. vol. 43 (5-6).
- (2017) Norwegian version of the rating anxiety in dementia scale (RAID-N): a validity and reliability study. Aging & Mental Health. vol. 21 (12).
- (2017) A mixed method study of an education intervention to reduce use of restraint and implement person-centered dementia care in nursing homes. BMC Nursing. vol. 16:55.
- (2017) Targeted interdisciplinary model for evaluation and treatment of neuropsychiatric symptoms : a cluster randomized controlled trial. The American journal of geriatric psychiatry. vol. 26 (1).
- (2017) The impact of the Dementia ABC educational programme on competence in person-centred dementia care and job satisfaction of care staff. International Journal of Older People Nursing. vol. 12 (2).
- (2017) The association between attending specialized day care centers and the quality of life of people with dementia. International psychogeriatrics. vol. 29 (4).
- (2017) Person-centered care in Norwegian nursing homes and its relation to organizational factors and staff characteristics: a cross-sectional survey. International psychogeriatrics.
- (2017) Resource Use and Disease Course in dementia - Nursing Home (REDIC-NH), a longitudinal cohort study; design and patient characteristics at admission to Norwegian nursing homes. BMC Health Services Research. vol. 17 (1).
- (2016) Multi-psychotropic drug prescription and the association to neuropsychiatric symptoms in three Norwegian nursing home cohorts between 2004 and 2011. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 16:115.
- (2016) TIME – Targeted interdisciplinary model for evaluation and treatment of neuropsychiatric symptoms : protocol for an effectiveness-implementation cluster randomized hybrid trial. BMC Psychiatry. vol. 16.
- (2016) Analgesic prescribing patterns in Norwegian nursing homes from 2000 to 2011: trend analyses of four data samples. Age and Ageing. vol. 45 (1).
- (2016) Inn på tunet - et helsefremmende tilbud - En studie om ektefellers opplevelse med dagaktivitetstilbud for personer med demens. Tidsskrift for omsorgsforskning. vol. 2 (3).
- (2016) Modeling and evaluating evidence-based continuing education program in nursing home dementia care (MEDCED)—training of care home staff to reduce use of restraint in care home residents with dementia. A cluster randomized controlled trial. International Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry. vol. 31 (1).
- (2015) A 36-month follow-up of decline in activities of daily living in individuals receiving domiciliary care. BMC Geriatrics. vol. 15.
- (2015) The Agreement between the MMSE and IQCODE Tests in a Community-Based Sample of Subjects Aged 70 Years or Older Receiving In-Home Nursing: An Explorative Study. Dementia and geriatric cognitive disorders extra. vol. 5 (1).
- (2015) Burden of Care and Patient's Neuropsychiatric Symptoms Influence Carer's Evaluation of Cognitive Impairment. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders. vol. 40 (5-6).
- (2015) The Reliability and Validity of the Norwegian Version of the Quality of Life in Late-Stage Dementia Scale. Dementia and Geriatric Cognitive Disorders. vol. 40 (3-4).
- (2015) Predictors for Nursing Home Admission and Death among Community-Dwelling People 70 Years and Older Who Receive Domiciliary Care. Dementia and geriatric cognitive disorders extra. vol. 5 (3).
- (2014) Nytten av systematisk opplæring av helsepersonell innen eldreomsorgen - en evalueringsstudie av den norske ABC-modellen. Vård i Norden. vol. 34 (4).