Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Building chain loyalty in grocery retailing by means of loyalty programs – A study of ‘the Norwegian case’. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services. vol. 60.
- (2018) Do customer profitability analyses pay? A survey of large Norwegian companies. International Journal of Managerial and Financial Accounting. vol. 10 (4).
- (2014) Effects of switching costs on customer attitude loyalty to an airport in a multi-airport region. Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice. vol. 67.
- (2013) Bruk og nytte av kundelønnsomhetsanalyser i store norske foretak :. Magma - Tidsskrift for økonomi og ledelse. vol. 16 (4).
- (2013) "Brain Drain" or "Brain Gain"? Students' Loyalty to their Student Town: Field Evidence from Norway. European Planning Studies. vol. 21 (6).
- (2011) Does LibQUAL+(TM) account for student loyalty to a university college library?. Quality Assurance in Education. vol. 19 (4).
- (2011) Satisfaction and image as mediators of store loyalty drivers in grocery retailing. International Review of Retail Distribution & Consumer Research. vol. 21 (3).
- (2010) Impacts of store and chain images on the "quality-satisfaction-loyalty process" in petrol retailing. Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services. vol. 17 (2).
- (2010) Gender, store satisfaction and antecedents : a case study of a grocery store. Journal of Consumer Marketing. vol. 27 (2).
- (2009) Marketing perceptions and business performance : implications for marketing education?. Marketing Intelligence & Planning. vol. 27 (1).
- (2009) Financial decision support for marketers in the Norwegian fishing and furniture industries. British Food Journal. vol. 111 (6-7).
- (2009) Modelling and Managing Student Loyalty: A Study of a Norwegian University College. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research. vol. 53 (4).
- (2008) Marketing for higher education : a relationship marketing approach. Journal of Marketing for Higher Education. vol. 18 (1).
- (2008) Targeting customers : a financial approach based on creditworthiness. Journal of Targeting, Measurement and Analysis for Marketing. vol. 16 (4).
- (2007) Customer accounting and customer profitability analysis for the order handling industry : a managerial accounting approach. Industrial Marketing Management. vol. 36 (6).
- (2007) Drivers of customer satisfaction in business-to-business relationships - A case study of Norwegian fish exporting companies operating globally. British Food Journal. vol. 109 (10).
- (2007) Practitioners' perceptions of marketing : field evidence from a Nordic country. Journal of Targeting, Measurement and Analysis for Marketing. vol. 15 (3).
- (2007) Images, satisfaction and antecedents : Drivers of student loyalty? : A case study of a norwegian university college. Corporate Reputation Review. vol. 10 (1).
- (2007) What accounts for students' loyalty : some field study evidence. International Journal of Educational Management. vol. 21 (2).
- (2006) Are loyal customers profitable? : Customer satisfaction, customer (action) loyalty and customer profitability at the individual level. Journal of Marketing Management. vol. 22 (3).