Ole Kristian Berg
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
- Freshwater Ecology - Berg Lab (på engelsk)
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Density-independent use of shallow riverine areas in juvenile atlantic salmon. Canadian Journal of Fisheries and Aquatic Sciences. vol. 76 (7).
- (2018) Distribution and bioaccumulation of POPs and mercury in the Ga-Selati River (South Africa) and the rivers Gudbrandsdalslågen and Rena (Norway). Environment International. vol. 121.
- (2017) Energetic Consequences of Stranding of Juvenile Atlantic Salmon (Salmo salar L.). Journal of Water Resource and Protection. vol. 9.
- (2016) Otolith size differences during early life of dwarf and cannibal Arctic char (Salvelinus alpinus). Ecology of Freshwater Fish. vol. 25 (2).
- (2015) Effects of intra-and interspecific competition and hydropeaking on growth of juvenile Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Ecology of Freshwater Fish. vol. 26.
- (2015) Seasonal effects of hydropeaking on growth, energetics and movement of juvenile atlantic salmon (Salmo salar). Rivers Research and Applications: an international journal devoted to river research and management. vol. 31 (9).
- (2014) Selective segregation in intraspecific competition between Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) and brown trout (Salmo trutta). Ecology of Freshwater Fish. vol. 23 (4).
- (2014) Comparison of active and passive sampling methods for detecting and monitoring the smooth newt (Lissotriton vulgaris) and the endangered northern crested newt (Triturus cristatus). Herpetology Notes. vol. 7.
- (2014) Spatial and temporal genetic structure of a river-resident Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) after millennia of isolation. Ecology and Evolution. vol. 4 (9).
- (2014) Morphological and genetic comparison between naturally produced smolts of Atlantic salmon, brown trout and their hybrids. Fisheries Management and Ecology. vol. 21 (5).
- (2013) Selective segregation in intraspecific competition between juvenile Atlantic salmon (Salmo salar) and brown trout (Salmo trutta). Ecology of Freshwater Fish.
- (2012) Direct and indirect climatic drivers of biotic interactions: ice-cover and carbon runoff shaping Arctic char Salvelinus alpinus and brown trout Salmo truttacompetitive asymmetries. Oecologia. vol. 168 (1).
- (2011) Pre-winter lipid stores in brown trout Salmo trutta along altitudinal and latitudinal gradients. Journal of Fish Biology. vol. 79 (5).
- (2011) Morphological differences in parr of Atlantic salmon Salmo salar from three regions in Norway. Journal of Fish Biology. vol. 78 (5).
- (2010) Dwarfs and cannibals in the Arctic: production of Arctic char (Salvelinus alpinus (L.)) at two trophic levels. Hydrobiologia. vol. 652 (1).
- (2010) A comparison of external and internal attachments of radio transmitters on adult crested newts Triturus cristatus. Amphibia-Reptilia. vol. 31 (2).
- (2010) Adaptive winter survival strategies: defended energy levels in juvenile Atlantic salmon along a latitudinal gradient. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London. Biological Sciences. vol. 277 (1684).
- (2009) Pre-winter lipid stores in young-of-year Atlantic salmon along a north-south gradient. Journal of Fish Biology. vol. 74 (7).
- (2006) Growing large in a low grade environment: Size dependent foraging gain and niche shifts to cannibalism in Arctic char. Oikos. vol. 112.
- (2006) The influence of hydroelectric power generation on the body composition of juvenile Atlantic salmon. Rivers Research and Applications: an international journal devoted to river research and management. vol. 22.