Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Generation of a mouse model lacking the non-homologous end-joining factor Mri/Cyren. Biomolecules. vol. 9:798 (12).
- (2019) Uracil-DNA glycosylase UNG1 isoform variant supports class switch recombination and repairs nuclear genomic uracil. Nucleic Acids Research. vol. 47 (9).
- (2019) Targeting the non-canonical roles of PCNA modifies and increases the response to targeted anti-cancer therapy. OncoTarget. vol. 10 (68).
- (2018) Robust DNA repair in PAXX-deficient mammalian cells. FEBS Open Bio. vol. 8 (3).
- (2018) APIM-peptide targeting PCNA improves the efficacy of docetaxel treatment in the TRAMP mouse model of prostate cancer. OncoTarget. vol. 9 (14).
- (2018) "Two hits - one stone" increased efficacy of cisplatin-based therapies by targeting PCNA's role in both DNA repair and cellular signaling. OncoTarget. vol. 9 (65).
- (2017) MicroRNAs contribute to postnatal development of laminar differences and neuronal subtypes in the rat medial entorhinal cortex. Brain Structure and Function. vol. 222 (7).
- (2015) AID expression in B-cell lymphomas causes accumulation of genomic uracil and a distinct AID mutational signature. DNA Repair. vol. 25.
- (2015) The proportion of CD16+CD14dim monocytes increases with tumor cell load in bone marrow of patients with multiple myeloma. Immunity,Inflammation and Disease. vol. 3 (2).
- (2014) Activation-induced cytidine deaminase (AID) is localized to subnuclear domains enriched in splicing factors. Experimental Cell Research. vol. 322 (1).
- (2013) A combined nuclear and nucleolar localization motif in activation-induced cytidine deaminase (AID) controls immunoglobulin class switching. Journal of Molecular Biology. vol. 425 (2).
- (2013) An inverse switch in DNA base excision and strand break repair contributes to melphalan resistance in multiple myeloma cells. PLOS ONE. vol. 8 (2).
- (2012) Nucleotide excision repair is associated with the replisome and its efficiency depends on a direct interaction between XPA and PCNA. PLOS ONE. vol. 7 (11).
- (2012) The UNG2 Arg88Cys variant abrogates RPA-mediated recruitment of UNG2 to single-stranded DNA. DNA Repair. vol. 11 (6).
- (2009) Overexpression of transcription factor AP-2 stimulates the P-A promoter of the human uracil-DNA glycosylase (UNG) gene through a mechanism involving derepression. DNA Repair. vol. 8 (7).
- (2009) Extracts of proliferating and non-proliferating human cells display different base excision pathways and repair fidelity. DNA Repair. vol. 8 (7).
- (2009) Identification of a novel, widespread, and functionally important PCNA-binding motif. Journal of Cell Biology. vol. 186 (5).
- (2008) Cell cycle-specific UNG2 phosphorylations regulate protein turnover, activity and association with RPA. EMBO Journal. vol. 27 (1).
- (2008) Human AlkB homolog 1 is a mitochondrial protein that demethylates 3-methylcytosine in DNA and RNA. Journal of Biological Chemistry. vol. 238 (36).
- (2006) Repair deficient mice reveal mABH2 as the primary oxidative demethylase for repairing 1meA and 3meC lesions in DNA. EMBO Journal. vol. 25.