Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Perceived Control in an Office Test Cell, a Case Study. Buildings. vol. 10 (5).
- (2019) Indoor climate and energy performance in nearly zero energy day care centers and school buildings. E3S Web of Conferences. vol. 111.
- (2019) Energy Performance, Indoor Air Quality and Comfort in New Nearly Zero Energy Day-care Centres in Northern Climatic Conditions. Journal of sustainable architecture and civil engineering.. vol. 24 (1).
- (2019) Costs and Procurement for Cross-Laminated Timber in Mid-Rise Buildings. Journal of sustainable architecture and civil engineering.. vol. 25 (2).
- (2019) Automatic vs manual control strategy for window blinds and ceiling lights: Consequences to perceived visual and thermal discomfort. Journal of Daylighting. vol. 6 (2).
- (2019) An assessment of greenhouse gas emissions from CLT and glulam in two residential nearly zero energy buildings. Wood Material Science & Engineering. vol. 14 (5).
- (2019) Comfort Assessment of Two nZEBs in Norway. Journal of sustainable architecture and civil engineering.. vol. 25 (2).
- (2019) A tool for the parametric assessment of operational energy use and embodied GHG emissions in a single-family house concept study. IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (EES). vol. 352 (1).
- (2018) Parametric design to minimize the embodied GHG emissions in a ZEB. Energy and Buildings. vol. 167.
- (2017) Solar Shading in Low Energy Office Buildings - Design Strategy and User Perception. Journal of Daylighting. vol. 4.
- (2017) Consequences of energy retrofitting for daylight availability in Norwegian apartments based on measurements and simulations. Energy Procedia. vol. 122.
- (2017) Consequences of energy retrofitting on the daylight availability in Norwegian apartments. Energy Procedia. vol. 132.
- (2017) A parametric tool for the assessment of operational energy use, embodied energy and embodied material emissions in building. Energy Procedia. vol. 111 (C).
- (2016) Aerogel vs. argon insulation in windows: A greenhouse gas emissions analysis. Building and Environment. vol. 101.
- (2015) Cost Optimal Retrofitting Of Shopping Malls In Europe. Energy Procedia. vol. 78.
- (2014) The influence of different electricity-to-emissions conversion factors on the choice of insulation materials. Energy and Buildings. vol. 85.
Del av bok/rapport
- (2019) Temperature and thermal comfort in office spaces: measurements vs. simulations. Proceedings of Building Simulation 2019: 16th Conference of IBPSA, Roma, September 02-04.
- (2018) Validation of a Digital Twin with Measurement Data. Proceedings of the 39th AIVC Conference. 7th TightVent Conference. 5th venticool Conference. Smart Ventilation for buildings..
- (2018) Towards validation of a numerical model of a test cell laboratory. 7th International Building Conference, 23.09.2018 – 26.09.2018, Syracuse, USA. IBPC 2018.
- (2017) Measurements of daylight availability in retrofitted Norwegian apartments. 8th Nordic Passive House Conference PHN17. Adaptive and Interactive Buildings and Districts. September 27-29, 2017, Tampere, Finland. Conference proceedings.