Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2019) Sub-stochiometric MoO3 for intermediate band solar cells. IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics.
- (2018) Tailoring properties of nanostructured MoO3−x thin films by aqueous solution deposition. Applied Surface Science. vol. 459.
- (2017) Critical dimension metrology of a plasmonic photonic crystal based on Mueller matrix ellipsometry and the reduced Rayleigh equation. Optics Letters. vol. 42 (13).
- (2017) Monitoring silver solid-state dewetting with in situ ellipsometry. Applied Surface Science. vol. 421.
- (2017) Optical response of gold hemispheroidal lattices on transparent substrates. Applied Surface Science. vol. 421 (Part B).
- (2017) IR-Mueller matrix ellipsometry of self-assembled nanopatterned gold grid polarizer. Applied Surface Science. vol. 421.
- (2017) Hyperbolic-by-design self-assembled metamaterial based on block copolymers lamellar phases. Optics and Laser Technology. vol. 88.
- (2016) White light emitting silicon nano-crystals-polymeric hybrid films prepared by single batch solution based method. Thin Solid Films. vol. 603.
- (2016) Ellipsometric study of the optical response of ZnS:Cr for PV applications. Applied Surface Science. vol. 421.
- (2015) Dispersion of polarization coupling, localized and collective plasmon modes in a metallic photonic crystal mapped by Mueller Matrix Ellipsometry. Optics Express. vol. 23 (17).
- (2015) Dispersion and self-orientation of gold nanoparticles in sol-gel hybrid silica - optical transmission properties. Journal of Materials Chemistry C. vol. 3 (5).
- (2015) Band-edge modification and mid-infrared absorption of co-deposited FexZn1-xS thin films. Optical Materials Express. vol. 5 (7).
- (2015) Molecular beam and pulsed laser deposition of ZnS:Cr for intermediate band solar cells. Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells. vol. 141.
- (2014) Design, optimization and realization of a ferroelectric liquid crystal based Muellermatrix ellipsometer using a genetic algorithm. Thin Solid Films. vol. 571 (3).
- (2014) Mueller matrix three-dimensional directional imaging of collagen fibers. Journal of Biomedical Optics. vol. 19 (2).
- (2014) Effect of Grain Orientation and Cooling Rate on Stress Distribution in a Small-scale Silicon Ingot. Metallurgical and Materials Transactions E. vol. 1 (2).
- (2014) Combining surface X-ray scattering and ellipsometry for non-destructive characterization of ion beam-induced GaSb surface nanostructures. Thin Solid Films. vol. 571 (3).
- (2014) In and out of incidence plane Mueller matrix scattering ellipsometry of rough mc-Si. Thin Solid Films. vol. 571 (part 3).
- (2013) Overdetermined broadband spectroscopic Mueller matrix polarimeter designed by genetic algorithms. Optics Express. vol. 21 (7).
- (2013) Determination of small tilt angles of short GaSb nanopillars using UV-visible Mueller matrix ellipsometry. Thin Solid Films. vol. 541.