Mette Rica Geiker
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2021) Impact of electrodialytic remediation of MSWI fly ash on hydration and mechanical properties of blends with Portland cement. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 309.
- (2021) The square root method for chloride ingress prediction - Applicability and limitations. Materials and Structures. vol. 54.
- (2021) 25 years of field exposure of pre-cracked concrete beams; combined impact of spacers and cracks on reinforcement corrosion. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 286.
- (2021) Durability-based design: the European perspective. Sustainable and Resilient Infrastructure.
- (2021) Microstructural changes and mass transport in cement-based materials: a modeling approach. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 139 (Jan).
- (2021) 5 years of in situ reinforcement corrosion monitoring in the splash and submerged zone of a cracked concrete element. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 285.
- (2021) Reaction mechanisms of wood ash for use as a partial cement replacement. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 286.
- (2020) Corrosion of steel in carbonated concrete: mechanisms, practical experience, and research priorities - a critical review by RILEM TC 281‐CCC. RILEM technical letters. vol. 5.
- (2020) Screening of untreated municipal solid waste incineration fly ash for use in cement-based materials: chemical and physical properties. SN Applied Sciences.
- (2020) Non-destructive Test Methods for Corrosion Detection in Reinforced Concrete Structures. Nordic Concrete Research. vol. 62 (1).
- (2020) Durability of cracked SFRC exposed to wet-dry cycles of chlorides and carbon dioxide – Multiscale deterioration phenomena. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 135.
- (2020) Phase development and mechanical response of low-level cement replacements with wood ash and washed wood ash. Construction and Building Materials.
- (2020) A numerical investigation of the cracking behaviour of reinforced-concrete tie elements. Magazine of Concrete Research. vol. 72 (3).
- (2020) Analytical Calculation Model for Predicting Cracking Behavior of Reinforced Concrete Ties. Journal of Structural Engineering. vol. 146 (2).
- (2020) Probabilistic Design of Sustainable Reinforced Concrete Infrastructure Repairs Using SIPmath. Frontiers in Built Environment. vol. 6.
- (2019) Comparing chloride ingress from seawater and NaCl solution in Portland cement mortar. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 115.
- (2019) Effect of carbonation on the pore solution of mortar. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 118.
- (2019) The effect of the steel-concrete interface on chlorideinduced corrosion initiation in concrete: a critical review by RILEM TC 262-SCI. Materials and Structures. vol. 52 (88).
- (2019) Macrocell corrosion in carbonated Portland and Portland-fly ash concrete - Contribution and mechanism. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 116.
- (2019) Mineralogical Sequence of Self-Healing Products in Cracked Marine Concrete. Minerals. vol. 9 (5).