Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2017) The steel?concrete interface. Materials and Structures. vol. 50 (2).
- (2017) On the effect of calcium lignosulfonate on the rheology and setting time of cement paste. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 100.
- (2017) On the mechanisms of consumption of calcium lignosulfonate by cement paste. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 98.
- (2017) Screening of Low Clinker Binders, Compressive Strength and Chloride Ingress. Nordic Concrete Research. vol. 57.
- (2017) Limitations of the use of concrete bulk resistivity as an indicator for the rate of chloride-induced macro-cell corrosion. Structural Concrete. vol. 18 (2).
- (2017) Cement sheath modification using nanomaterials for long-term zonal isolation of oil wells: Review. Journal of Petroleum Science and Engineering. vol. 156.
- (2017) Nanosized Magnesium Oxide With Engineered Expansive Property for Enhanced Cement-System Performance. SPE Journal. vol. 22 (05).
- (2017) Nanorubber-modified cement system for oil and gas well cementing application. Journal of Natural Gas Science and Engineering. vol. 47.
- (2017) Portland metakaolin cement containing dolomite or limestone – Similarities and differences in phase assemblage and compressive strength. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 157.
- (2017) Determination of the pH and the free alkali metal content in the pore solution of concrete: Review and experimental comparison. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 96.
- (2017) Role of calcium on chloride binding in hydrated Portland cement–metakaolin–limestone blends. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 95.
- (2017) Friedel's salt profiles from thermogravimetric analysis and thermodynamic modelling of Portland cement-based mortars exposed to sodium chloride solution. Cement & Concrete Composites. vol. 78.
- (2017) Influence of mechanically induced cracking on chloride ingress in concrete. Journal of materials in civil engineering. vol. 29 (9).
- (2016) Early hydration of C3A–gypsum pastes with Ca- and Na-lignosulfonate. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 79.
- (2016) Towards the understanding of chloride profiles in marine exposed concrete, impact of leaching and moisture content. Construction and Building Materials. vol. 120.
- (2016) Experimental support for new electro active repair method for reinforced concrete. Materials and corrosion - Werkstoffe und Korrosion. vol. 67 (6).
- (2016) Early age strength increase of fly ash blended cement by a ternary hardening accelerating admixture. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 81.
- (2016) Influence of mortar resistivity on the rate-limiting step of chloride-induced macro-cell corrosion of reinforcing steel. Corrosion Science. vol. 110.
- (2016) Elemental zonation in marine concrete. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 85.
- (2016) The effect of interference of corrosion pits on the failure probability of a reinforced concrete beam. Engineering structures. vol. 114.