Mette Rica Geiker
Bakgrunn og aktiviteter
Vitenskapelig, faglig og kunstnerisk arbeid
Et utvalg av nyere tidsskriftspublikasjoner, kunstneriske produksjoner, bok, inklusiv bokdeler og rapport-del. Se alle publikasjoner i databasen
- (2020) Screening of untreated municipal solid waste incineration fly ash for use in cement-based materials: chemical and physical properties. SN Applied Sciences.
- (2020) Non-destructive Test Methods for Corrosion Detection in Reinforced Concrete Structures. Nordic Concrete Research. vol. 62 (1).
- (2020) Durability of cracked SFRC exposed to wet-dry cycles of chlorides and carbon dioxide – Multiscale deterioration phenomena. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 135.
- (2020) A numerical investigation of the cracking behaviour of reinforced-concrete tie elements. Magazine of Concrete Research. vol. 72 (3).
- (2020) Analytical Calculation Model for Predicting Cracking Behavior of Reinforced Concrete Ties. Journal of Structural Engineering. vol. 146 (2).
- (2020) Probabilistic Design of Sustainable Reinforced Concrete Infrastructure Repairs Using SIPmath. Frontiers in Built Environment. vol. 6.
- (2019) The effect of the steel-concrete interface on chlorideinduced corrosion initiation in concrete: a critical review by RILEM TC 262-SCI. Materials and Structures. vol. 52 (88).
- (2019) Macrocell corrosion in carbonated Portland and Portland-fly ash concrete - Contribution and mechanism. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 116.
- (2019) Mineralogical Sequence of Self-Healing Products in Cracked Marine Concrete. Minerals. vol. 9 (5).
- (2019) Comparing chloride ingress from seawater and NaCl solution in Portland cement mortar. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 115.
- (2019) Effect of carbonation on the pore solution of mortar. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 118.
- (2019) Clays as SCM – Reactivity of Uncalcined Kaolinite and Bentonite, and Impact on Phase Assemblage and Strength Development of PC Mortars. Nordic Concrete Research. vol. 60 (1).
- (2019) Limit states for sustainable reinforced concrete structures. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 122.
- (2019) Recommended practice for reporting experimental data produced from studies on corrosion of steel in cementitious systems. RILEM Technical Letters. vol. 4.
- (2019) Sulfate resistance of calcined clay – Limestone – Portland cements. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 116.
- (2019) Impact of production parameters on physiochemical characteristics of wood ash for possible utilisation in cement-based materials. Resources, Conservation and Recycling. vol. 145.
- (2019) Modified cracked membrane model for consistent crack width predictions of reinforced concrete structures subjected to in-plane loading. Engineering structures. vol. 196.
- (2018) Impact of Accelerated Carbonation on Microstructure and Phase Assemblage. Nordic Concrete Research. vol. 59 (2).
- (2018) Electrical resistivity measurements in steel fibre reinforced cementitious materials. Cement & Concrete Composites. vol. 89.
- (2018) The effect of calcium lignosulfonate on ettringite formation in cement paste. Cement and Concrete Research. vol. 107.